Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for Jo Yana!!!

;)

room2.jpg

room1.jpg

yowza man!
beautiful set-up.

just curious though. Looks like your collection is filling up. What are you going to do about future releases? new wing on the house?
or do you think youre slowing down now?

Lurtz arrived today but the bigger news is this AWESOME piece did too! What a day!!!

ss4.jpg

Last edited:
My dear God!!! What a collection and set-up!!! Which Terminator Endo is that... it looks spectacular!

galactiboy said:
My dear God!!! What a collection and set-up!!! Which Terminator Endo is that... it looks spectacular!

Looks like the Cinemaquette.

Gruson your collection is amazing.

Every piece you have looks like quality.

The only thing that could make your collection look nicer,would be to take out those black box things that you have your pieces on and maybe but your collection on something a little nicer.

Awsome collection though
Matty

Thanks guys,

Yes, the endo is the 1/3 scale Cinemaquette piece. It's amazing and even better than I was expecting.

As for space, starting to get low but I only have a couple of more pieces coming. Eventually there will be a large PF LOTR display in the center of the room. Just waiting on Sideshow.....

The large black pedestals are staying, they weigh a ton, are very sturdy and some are even marble. I have not see anything better and these pieces would look silly on the floor, in a case, or on a computer desk. ;)

I got the idea from Sideshow's displays at conventions and added the background poster/images. It works perfectly IMO.

Last edited:
Back