Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection Gruson. I'm really loving the Superman bust.....such a spot on likeness to Reeve....simply amazing and the way you display everything with such style. You have the sort of collection that most of us can only dream about......

Thanks for the comments. I spend way too much time (and money) working on my collection pieces and displays but in the end I think it is worth it.

I will take some far shots of everything once a couple of more pieces arrive and I finish organizing.

I remember when your sig said "premium format only" or something along those lines and feeling a tinge of jealousy. 1:1 high end :rock :rock :rock

Very Impressive :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Looks great, my man... It makes me want to add a few things to my collection. I haven't done anything new since the CM Alien..... That was months ago.

Hey PDX!

Where you been? ;)

I should have a VERY cool update with lots of pics later this week of another new piece that should be completed.

Oh yeah, I guess I need to take some pics of the endo and Predator bust.

I should be posting pics of an incredible addition tomorrow too.

I LOVE the way this is setup. Feels like a museum, which is ultimately what I want to go for.

Thanks, the museum look is what I have always wanted. :)

Last edited:
Back