Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Superman is awesome.

Alright, it's been a while so I am actually going to show two of my new busts tonight!!!

Here is another new 1:1 bust from my collection.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

This is a sculpt by Howard Senft that I think is really good. It was painted by Kelly Delcambre.

Another very nice display.

Ben will go great with Yoda. Some of those pics are coming soon.

Here are the pics of Ben:

ben1qq2.jpg

ben2ri9.jpg

ben4rk8.jpg

Last edited:
Given the style, I think Old Ben looks better with the hood down, great piece though, you're a very lucky dude with that collection.

I really (I mean REALLY) like your Old Ben. From the materials used for his clothing to his sculpt. Very awesome! :rock

Thanks!

I would have liked to have included the S emblem with Superman but it was going to cost a LOT more money so I decided against it.

Last edited:
That Superman Bust is Amazing! Looks so good... I've been sculpting my own 1:6 head for a custom I'm working on, I'm fairly happy with the scale of it, but that is amazing and you must be loving it? Love the Old Ben too!

I hate you btw! :D

Well...you cant always reply on Gruson to have the best of the best. :bow

Those are flawless pieces. I love the Supes design especially.
Beautiful, cant wait for more Gru:D

Thanks!

I decided I better put Supes under acrylic since only 8 were made.

Updated picture:

rcaserv9.jpg

asupesie0.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Gru. I'll be honest and say I liked your old Superman 1/4 more and your old CM's more than the 1:1 busts, but that's just personal taste. Your collection is looking nice as always.

Your collection and set-up has always been outstanding!!! Adding these beautiful busts (Obi & Supes) definately enhances your collection as it is. Thanks for the updated pic Gru!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, Superman is awesome.

Alright, it's been a while so I am actually going to show two of my new busts tonight!!!

Here is another new 1:1 bust from my collection.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

This is a sculpt by Howard Senft that I think is really good. It was painted by Kelly Delcambre.

Another very nice display.

Ben will go great with Yoda. Some of those pics are coming soon.

Here are the pics of Ben:

ben1qq2.jpg

ben2ri9.jpg

ben4rk8.jpg

Incredible addition Gruson. I would love to own one of these.
I can only hope that Sideshow will produce something similar in their 1:1 line.

Back