Grphyx1's Get-up - 01.25.19 updates on page 35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grphyx1's Get-up - 10.31.14 updates start on pg 31

that is such an impressive collection of fun and awesome! Really very nice room!

Haven't gotten anything major recently. A few NECA alien pieces, and odds and ends, but cleaning one shelf turned into an impromptu photo shoot.

After getting the red hood, i immediately found Red Robin and had to get him. Colors are amazing.

Started with Magik and got her some companions

Awesome pics!

Thanks SuperJ. silly little digital camera that almost makes me look like i know what I'm doing.

I dig it.............ALL. Awesome collection Dave.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Thanks buddy. I got my B/W eddie munster and yes he does have the same hand detail issue yours does. But it looks amazing.

I dig it.............ALL. Awesome collection Dave.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Thanks buddy. I got my B/W eddie munster and yes he does have the same hand detail issue yours does. But it looks amazing.

Yeah no where near as bad in person because it's so small (still talking about the statue) it really is a great looking statue. I can't wait to finish the whole set.

yeah not bad in person. The only other one i have ordered is grandpa. Will I regret not getting Marilyn?

Yeah no where near as bad in person because it's so small (still talking about the statue) it really is a great looking statue. I can't wait to finish the whole set.

image.jpg

:rotfl

I just checked this LOL. I have to get around to taking some pics. Just a bit backed up on artwork now

Very nice lookin collection

A quick update of some recent additions. Couldn't get to all of them but here are some of the ones that were accessible

thank you jermaineD2. i love walking through the collection room. Needs a good dusting now

Re: Grphyx1's Get-up - 10.16.16 updates start on pg 34

Looking awesome bud! Would be keen to see a video walkthrough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks Mac83. Maybe one day I'll do a video shot of the set up with things where they are.

Looking awesome bud! Would be keen to see a video walkthrough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic updates Dave! Would love to see an updated view of your whole set up buddy ;)

Back