Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually wanted her to just be delicately balancing the axe, she is not moving. the wind is just blowing. the axe was not colored yet that was just the fill color:) will add snow to trees and was going to do some snow flurries.

With that in mind she is perfect :)

Holiday 2013
redridinghoodchristmas_zps86ae6fc2.jpg

She looks awesome G, I love that she's just lightly got the axe there. It's a sly way of saying 'lookie what I got - I'll use it if I need to' :lol.
The trees and hills are great :rock

Very very nice mate :clap
x :wave

Thanks Shell, i actually liked the way she turned out. Now I just have to re-size her for the card. Appreciate the kind words. and that is just the attitude i was going for with the axe. This is my version of red ridinghood, the axe is granny and her skirt jewel has a wolf head on it.

She looks awesome G, I love that she's just lightly got the axe there. It's a sly way of saying 'lookie what I got - I'll use it if I need to' :lol.
The trees and hills are great :rock

Very very nice mate :clap
x :wave

Thanks JJJ, will totally letcha know when I go to the printers.
PERFECT !!!!!! Get my order in ! :hi5:

I have a very limited batch of my signed numbered holiday card for sale (only 30 were printed). at maximum there will be 10. pm me if interested you will not be disappointed in how fantastic these look and yes they come with envelopes.

I have a very limited batch of my signed numbered holiday card for sale (only 30 were printed). at maximum there will be 10. pm me if interested you will not be disappointed in how fantastic these look and yes they come with envelopes.

And they look amazing in person ! My collection grows each year by one and I am always looking forward to the new one !

If you like it, don't sleep on it ! This one is great !

I love it ! The shading is spot on... I can just imagine some clouds... a little lightning to cause lighting ... Gorgeoues.

Back