Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats one of your best so far realy nice work mate. Id love to see you take a shot at either Vampirella or Elvira.

Just wondering if some of the lighting shouldn't extend to the dark entrance adding some depth.

Thanks JJJ, i'll definitely add some on the threshold.

Yea I think that will help to add some dimension for sure.

As you have two fairly large torches so close together you can imagine the lighting to be strong and have a decent throw length. Plus you never know what can be behind the threshold. :panic:

Thanks Darth Snoopy. Gonna take a break from her for a little. She's giving me a nasty headache. Her she is almost finished/

underworldtest_zps43bfe0c4.jpg

Nice! :hi5:

Okay so I was really unhappy with the wall torches so I re-did them and just started again on the background. much happier with the flow of this

Last edited:
Ok. I love it. The only thing I would revisit is the glow of the torches on her hip, leg and boot. If that makes sense.

Thanks Shell, she did turn out nice. appreciate the comments and suggestions.

Fantastic work G :clap :rock

Seriously it looks incredible :hi5:
xx

I love it too:) Actually all the highlights from the torches are where they are gonna be. Creative license, i like the smooth stretch leather finish on the pants, and matte finish on the boot. I highlighted on the chest area cause it was really close to the torch.

Ok. I love it. The only thing I would revisit is the glow of the torches on her hip, leg and boot. If that makes sense.

Back