Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today but the screws and washers were packed loose in the box resulting in several small pieces being broken off of Groot. I can't tell where the smaller pieces came from but I haven't looked real close yet. It is an awesome piece, bigger than I thought it would be. Just be aware if you are waiting on this one and hear that dreaded loose item in the box it may be the mounting screws floating around.

I just got notice from BBTS that mine should be there within 10 days. I'll of course get it after Christmas, but it should be very soon!

I got mine today and it sure is a beaut! The screws were securely taped into place, so no shipping damage at all!

I will try to take a few quality pictures, but I have an older phone so no promises. I must say, this piece far exceeded my expectations! I was a little concerned that the sculpt might look a little "soft", but it is wonderful in hand. The paint and sculpt on Rocket also looks great. If I had one complaint, it would be that Rocket's gun seems a little small, but that might be just my comparison to the HT figure, which had a huge gun.

Mine shipped I get him next week can't wait. Only paid $359 shipped. Best price I could find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the GG Black Widow and Captain America to put next to Groot ? Would love to see them lined up :)

dedb9a702a5ade9d340224d9a7b93036.jpg

Got him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez!!!
Picked up mine today and was about to unpack it, admire it 2-3 days and then re-pack it as I'll be moving soon but after seeing ALL the little easy-to-break branches on Groot, I've decided to quickly inspect it (no broken pieces and taped screws) and then put it back in its box. I'll wait after moving house before building it as I'm too affraid of breaking it.

Oh and before opening the 2 pieces foam, remember to take the base out the back panel as you'll be stucked!
Img_0998.jpg

Geez!!!
Picked up mine today and was about to unpack it, admire it 2-3 days and then re-pack it as I'll be moving soon but after seeing ALL the little easy-to-break branches on Groot, I've decided to quickly inspect it (no broken pieces and taped screws) and then put it back in its box. I'll wait after moving house before building it as I'm too affraid of breaking it.

Oh and before opening the 2 pieces foam, remember to take the base out the back panel as you'll be stucked!
View attachment 235447

Thanks for the pic. I love seeing some of these statues in the packaging. It is a good tease.

Back