Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2aa53590cf6f4c757f805cc624c4999d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illidan's is 5000. It is not printed though and only a sticker is applied.

Hate that blizz does not put the es on the bottom of the base

1b6f6114221de3315214074386f6ae13.jpg

My first ever statue purchase!

Grommash came back in stock 5th Oct 2017 for around 20 minutes - I think there was only a few (<5 but I managed to snag one). Was just a coincidence I was browsing at that time.

Arrived a few days later. It's 1062/3010. The box is massive. it has a build date of 2015-07. No idea where Blizzard found this more than 2 years later?? Makes sense though as they said they weren't making any more but no idea where they got it from. And no broken tooth! *phew*

I was quite shocked at it in person - the quality is amazing. It's huge and the detail is insane, and it's HEAVY.

I have Illidan arriving in a day or two. Shame Arthas is no longer being sold as he looks great - but I have high hopes for Blizzard to remake him in an even more awesome pose! I also hope DVA is as good as Grommash

JRdybUf.jpg

Well on the plus side it's listed as "Out of Stock" on the Blizzard page rather than completely removing the page, so there could still be hope. And I got one just recently so perhaps they may trickle in very small quantities of stock every now and then?

But it's worth noting mine had a build of 2015 so they must have found some stock somewhere.

HI,

Grommash Hellscream Statue came back in stock today; did they change him into regular/open edition ?

Mine says add to cart and then it tells me it's out of stock and doesn't actually add it. Also as far as I'm aware all Blizzard statues are open ES.

Back