Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get too excited on the replacement head. I received mine and it doesn't fit snug into the body. The mold is slightly off, but maybe you guys will have better luck than me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 175
Mine isn't as bad as yours, there's a tiny gap. At first I had some issues but after fidgeting with it a bit it looks ok

65f18640c9b8d7f353309fefa330d6ce.jpg

Mine isn't as bad as yours, there's a tiny gap. At first I had some issues but after fidgeting with it a bit it looks ok

Yeah, if mine came out like yours I would of been happy with it. I tried fidgeting with it as well, but that is the best I can do with mine :(

Yeah, if mine came out like yours I would of been happy with it. I tried fidgeting with it as well, but that is the best I can do with mine :(

I know it's odd but, you may have to sand the peg a bit..I had to do that on my Batman PF

Got mine last week was just able to open it up and its amazing love it. Anyone know if they have said if they are making any more or what might be next?

Back