Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool.

Did a little calculating just now. $350,- + $109,78 + 20% Vat = $551,76
Add a bit of duty fee and currency exchange fee and you have a nice passable statue.

Patiently waiting for mine to arrive. Shipping to asia is 122usd while sideshow spidey just cost 50+. Hnmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap, huge box!

25537620332_d97b33bc8d_b.jpg

25656366135_d227932fac_b.jpg

The statue is stupidly amazing. Unfortunately it came with a broken left tooth so fun times ahead with Blizzard Support.

But again, the statue is AMAAAAAZZIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG.

What has blizzard said about the damaged teeth?

Talked with live chat and was told to ship it back for a exchange but then was told to just fill out a return form online and I will be contacted.

Got a email this morning saying the following:

Hello! I am sorry that your Grommash statue is damaged. Would you please send us pictures of the damage? We want to communicate this issue with our manufacturer and would like to provide them with the pictures of the damage you are reporting. Please send the pictures via email to [email protected] with the subject "Damaged RMA - #INSERTNUMBER". We are still shipping out preorders and will not be able to provide replacement instructions until they have all been shipped out. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Received mine just now. Shipper was a little beat up, but the statue was fine. He has all his teeth intact, which seems to be a huge factor for this piece.
Statue looks great, well worth it. Only issue I have is that the edition number is only written on the box and not on the bottom of the base.

Gahhhhd damn this guy looks good! Was scared about the teeth but I lucked out. It's pretty amazing with very intricate details. I'd say they knocked it out of the park!

6866e2771a10e45bdb593a1f66b93dee.jpg

Patiently waiting for mine to arrive. Shipping to asia is 122usd while sideshow spidey just cost 50+. Hnmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you without the Blizzard discount rate. You will be looking at 180 in shipping domestic for this statue. Due to the size of the box which has total of 115. 108 is usps max rate so it would be considered oversize.

Skaar seems more applealing after time has passed. Blizz hit a home run with this. The base alone is incredible.

Back