Grim future for Star Wars 1/6th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately the leap from ssc to ht isn't as large as it was from hasbro to ssc detail wise, so they'll be able to share some shelf space for a while

I collects mainly Clones and HT Ironman but even tho, I don't go all out to collect every single pieces because I won't be able to afford so. I missed a lot of Clones and still do. Same for Ironman and I don't see my collection to grow like it used to anymore. It will all be determined by the prices. I would like to have the SS Catwoman for my HT Batpod but they price is more than what I can afford. So, for me..., I have a foot out of this hobby already.

Sadly these price hikes for Star Wars is pushing me away from collecting the line. The new Luke price is a ***** for sure and I ordered it but I'm not sure if I'll keep it. My plan is to get Luke, Han, Chewie, R2,C3P0, Leia and Obi Wan and I'll be set. If a Jedi Luke comes out I'll get that. But I'm basically done with Star Wars.

Yeah, I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the next announcement as well.

BTW, love your sig, Utah! I was disappointed in the movie, but I can't deny that that was a great scene.

I usually get a DC/Marvel HT for myself for Xmas. I'm holding off for a but in case they announce ANH Luke or Vader and I'll want something else.

If HT goes on with the same 2 figures annoucement pattern, my money is on a ANH Luke and Leia

HT says DARTH VADER and BOBA FETT two-pack.

Should make a lot of people happy. :)

You mean they actually said that?

Seems like an odd choice for a two pack when each could be a major announcement/release on their own.

A two-pack might keep the individual fig prices down though like with Luke Bespin.

HT says DARTH VADER and BOBA FETT two-pack.

Should make a lot of people happy. :)

darth_vader_finger_suck.jpg

Sadly these price hikes for Star Wars is pushing me away from collecting the line. The new Luke price is a ***** for sure and I ordered it but I'm not sure if I'll keep it. My plan is to get Luke, Han, Chewie, R2,C3P0, Leia and Obi Wan and I'll be set. If a Jedi Luke comes out I'll get that. But I'm basically done with Star Wars.

Sadly...i may be done with 1/6th in general because of price increases. It's slowly....release by release....getting out of controll.

Leia: " oh im sorry, I dont seem to have that paper work you were asking for.."
Vader "This is the third time this week, your insolence has become too much of an issue, we're going to have to let you go... Officer, remove this woman from the premises"
Leia: "Wait! please I need this job, my parent are ill and im the only one able to work and support them... Theres must be something I can do to make for this, Traaaaaansgression.... ooohm nom nom"

Bow chika wowwow.. chika chika

Back