Grievous Bodily Harm!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the pain! I just bought Grievous a week ago and I'm quite impressed with him. I can't bring myself to look at the pictures of him in pieces again:(,too stressfull!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

At least the real Grievous isn't this fragile, or ROTS would have been over very quickly...

i hate when figures commit poly-cide.

:lol

"Polycide". That's great. :rotfl

Al, allow me to join in on the chorus of sorrows. That sucks. But indeed you were lucky to not have been hit by it. Seriously, that thing could have caused some serious injuries or worse. :google

Thanks everyone, really is funny to see that everyone is as emotional with their statues as me, my wife has laughed too at all the sympathetic posts, saying its as is someone has died.

Though seriously, if you can send all cheques to the Grievous benevolant fund to get him up, walking, and not displayed on the wok anymore it would be very much appreciated!:D

Thanks everyone, really is funny to see that everyone is as emotional with their statues as me, my wife has laughed too at all the sympathetic posts, saying its as is someone has died.

Though seriously, if you can send all cheques to the Grievous benevolant fund to get him up, walking, and not displayed on the wok anymore it would be very much appreciated!:D

Somebody has died though. Geivous, poor little Greivous.:monkey2:lol

Back