Gremlins 1:1 Scale Mogwai George

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaney c

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just got my 1:1 scale Mogwai George from Ron (Roncula)

He was one of my favorites from the movie because he had such a jerk/bastard look on his face. I made a few suggestions and asked him to make some modifications to look more like the movie mogwai and took reference from an old school gremlins trading card from topps. I think it looks pretty badass! Just got to get a cigar for him now!
DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

DSCN0101.jpg

Last edited:
Wow they look great. I would love to track the the 1:1 scale Spike, had the chance once but had to let him go. I've had to make do with the 18" version.

Wow they look great. I would love to track the the 1:1 scale Spike, had the chance once but had to let him go. I've had to make do with the 18" version.

you talking about the 1:1 scale NECA Mohawk that was like 28"? I ahve the same one the 19", I bought a 28" off ebay and came broken, I was so sad but got my money back and got the 19" which is good for now, but if I ever came across another one I would have to pick it up since I would not trust shipping that beast.

Why do so many people think Stripe is called Spike?

Because I didn't mean Stripe. I was talking about Mohawk. I thought he was called Spike for a second, had to look at my collector cards to remember.

you talking about the 1:1 scale NECA Mohawk that was like 28"? I ahve the same one the 19", I bought a 28" off ebay and came broken, I was so sad but got my money back and got the 19" which is good for now, but if I ever came across another one I would have to pick it up since I would not trust shipping that beast.

Yes that one. He might be 19" around that tall anyways. Looks to be the same one in the picture. I'm happy with him, just would love the 1:1 scale version.

Last edited:

What is this 19" mohawk you speak of?

Sweet! I just ordered Stripe from the first flick! And then when I get more money I will get Daffy Love tht lil guy!

I really Wish NECA had made statues from the first flick... but the Ronculas Mogwais are badass :rock

Ronculas Rule :rock
I've got Giz and he is incredible, I might be looking to get Rambo Giz in the future to accompany him. :rock
x :peace

Back