Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots mate. I'm not blowing my own trumpet but I'm over the moon how good that paint job shines. Your very lucky I dont know if I could match it again lol

Hey, if you're trumpet makes beautiful music, blow the ____ out of it :lol And I do consider myself lucky :duff

Some deleted scenes that Lucas Film didn't want you to see lol. Yoda holds a house party as its been a long time since he's seen anybody.
To much Jawa Juice.

img3758me.jpg

img3760c.jpg

:lol @ R2!

Here's a painted Skull Thug from Batman Returns by WGP fantastic sculpt by Sean Dabbs as is the norm with him. I'm going to be painting another one very soon so keep a look out for that.

img3769o.jpg

img3770c.jpg

img3771w.jpg

img3772d.jpg

img3773tw.jpg

img3774u.jpg

img3775x.jpg

img3776q.jpg

Beautiful paint job on that skull, makes me want to buy it!. But I think I'll buy a set once the HT Keaton Batz comes out :p . Keep 'em coming!

Here's another update for you all to have a look at. This time its Adam's fantastic Bruce Wayne, this is by far the best sculpt of Christian Bale I have ever seen, everything is perfect. I have had so much fun painting this, I do have a plan for this piece but I'm going to keep it secret until its time I have finished it. In the meantime enjoy.

img3829ii.jpg

img3830u.jpg

img3831lp.jpg

img3832m.jpg

img3833he.jpg

img3834s.jpg

img3835q.jpg

img3836jm.jpg

img3837nl.jpg

img3838n.jpg

Last edited:
____ me Greg. You are getting my Bale too. Outstanding, seeing that made me jump off my seat.

Back