Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The New Hope Gang all together. You can see that each head has a slight different shade to their skin. I followed reference closely to get the skin tones as spot on as possible.

img3478mt.jpg

img3479t.jpg

img3480w.jpg

Awesome work, dude! Love the R2 too! :clap:clap:clap

The R2 looks like he is right out of the movie, great work. Love the hut mods you did too. Would love to see the whole diorama when you're done!

FichtenFoo is one of the best custom model makers. His site is worth the look for amazing ideas that can be applied to any scale customs.

WOW!! That is one amazing site. I just spent hours on there, lol! I've never heard of him before, but that site is a wealth of knowledge. :clap

Thanks to everyone for all the comments as always :) Cheers for the link rfr5671 I have been looking at the site for a while. I dont think I'll use that effect on R2-D2 as at that scene its all started to wash off. I may use the idea for the house? But Thank you buddy.

A close friend of mine bought round some of his 1:35 scale army and he asked me some advice how to paint heads in that scale. You have to paint very different in this scale you need to paint shade and highlight. So I took some photo's to see what you guys think?

img3656r.jpg

img3657u.jpg

img3658g.jpg

img3659p.jpg

Big Big Big update for you all to enjoy. Hopefully lol. I have finished the whole diorama and I'm really happy with the results. First up is the finished fully repainted Luke Skywalker in Bespin gear.

img3662h.jpg

img3663s.jpg

img3664p.jpg

img3665cw.jpg

Please note that the hands are for placement only, not the ones I'm using in the diorama.

Next up loads of the finished diorama. I will upload daylight shots soon but for now enjoy and I hope you like?

Great stuff mate. 1 thing in particular I like is Lukes eyes looking to the side, only small but I bet if they were looking straight on the whole dio wouldn't look the same!

Back