Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yessuh! haven't seen this guy painted in a while, nice job!
you're quite multitalented!

Cheers Daniel, Well what can I say if you keep doing great sculpts then I will have loads to paint. My paint only shows how beautiful your sculpts are dude

Some more pics of Bond and Neo requested by Platty. Here you go buddy enjoy

img1572u.jpg

img1573x.jpg

img1574d.jpg

img1575j.jpg

img1577fz.jpg

img1578u.jpg

img1579y.jpg

img1580l.jpg

Very, very cool. Thanks for that mate, both look awesome.

What suit is that?

Last edited:
Again heres more stuff for Platty. Hes taken over my studio lol. Here are your finished hands with head repaints dude. I maybe able to take some pictures in the morning but i cant promise mate :(

img0541a.jpg

img0542c.jpg

Gregg

Ha ha, how awesome is that bond head! :horror

The hands look great man, cheers! Don't worry about those pics!

Here is a Man on Fire head I painted for uscmhicks. Hope you like it mate. Photos are not great, but its the only time I have free to take them. The paint job is much better in person :thud:

img1319u.jpg

I know my sculpts aint the easiest to paint:slap(sorry i'm working on it) but that looks fantastic. :clap I am very very impressed by how you did the skin tones and five'o clock shadow! reminds me of a specific scene in man on fire actually

I wanna see him on a figure now..

I know my sculpts aint the easiest to paint:slap(sorry i'm working on it) but that looks fantastic. :clap I am very very impressed by how you did the skin tones and five'o clock shadow! reminds me of a specific scene in man on fire actually

I wanna see him on a figure now..

Mate your sculpts are a pleasure to paint. Every time I paint a new sculpt of yours, I can see how much work you put in and they are loking better and better. Dont stop giving us some amazing sculpts (maybe a Marla Singer lol)

I just want to say the stuff i received from Greggo is just awesome!!!

The Shutter tie is just amazing, cant wait to get that fixed up tonight :)

The badge and holster is just awesome also, the fight club stuff is perfection also

Your a star man, one of the most talented and pleasant guys i know on these boards

Thanks so much Greggo

I just want to say the stuff i received from Greggo is just awesome!!!

The Shutter tie is just amazing, cant wait to get that fixed up tonight :)

The badge and holster is just awesome also, the fight club stuff is perfection also

Your a star man, one of the most talented and pleasant guys i know on these boards

Thanks so much Greggo

Cheers mate means a lot thank you so much. I would love to see the Teddy complete, you have to post a link buddy :) cheers again

Here is a sneak peek of a diorama base Im working on for my Ed Nortan Fight Club Custom. Im sort of doing a Mini Premium Format but in 1:6 scale.

This is based on the scene when Ed Nortan is reading the Books and Magazines and Tyler is riding his bike.

Hope you like these very, very early stages lol?

img1591js.jpg

img1590h.jpg

Very cool! I love the look of your Norton, I'm having a hard time deciding on the level of disheveledness for my bash since he kind of goes through stages :lol

Looking at your Fight Club base, I may try to do a Sherlcok Holmes base sometime, thanks for the idea.

Wow, how did I JUST find this? Amazing work Greggo! Now I'll have to get off my arse and get my dio finished! Did you find a bike yet? That Norton paint job is stupendous! :thud:

Here is another one of Daniels Man on Fire Sculpts I have painted for eighthsamurai. These sculpts are such a pleasure to paint, and Daniels sculpts are getting better and better, I really cant wait for his Inception sculpts :) Keep it up Daniel for all our sakes lol.

img1616.jpg

img1618u.jpg

img1619s.jpg

img1620d.jpg

img1621y.jpg

img1623p.jpg

img1624w.jpg

img1625r.jpg

holy crap that's nice. you've really conquered the shades on his face and the LIPS and EYES. Both of those parts stood out,
can I put these pics on my site?

holy crap that's nice. you've really conquered the shades on his face and the LIPS and EYES. Both of those parts stood out,
can I put these pics on my site?

Cheers mate, Thanks a lot for your comments and of course you can put it on your site.

Gregg

Jesus! You are so talented.I have gone through all picture postings of this thread and I am "gosmacked" at the creations you have made!

Superb skills you have!

Back