Greetings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronZilmad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First of all and like any others guys who not speak english correctly, let me appologize for my almost horrible english.

And second, let me wish all of you a really happy new year, full of collectibles.

Well, about me, I'm just a little cinema fan, musician but not too much this times. I'm 27 and i'm french, human before all, but i'm still a french guy. :p

The only pieces I have can be put on 5 fingers :

- Hot Toys Predator Classic with Predator 1 conversion kit

- Neca Iron Man Mark VII

- Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark 42

- Neca Predator Jungle hunter and Battle damaged

- a life-sized Iron Man Mark III bust, not the sideshow one :crying He's awesome, but I think the sideshow must be more awesome ^^

- don't laught at me ! Yeah, I have the Jakks Pacific Darth Vader Deluxe and a 501st Legion Trooper, 31 inches each full of plastic but trully awesome. I plan to customize these guys soon.

I also have some Star Wars, Pixar and Batman figures but I can't list them here.

So, I just take a look on the forum to entairtain myself when I'm bored of the real life, yeah she can be sad sometimes.

Sorry for this really short and maybe bad writed introduction of myself, I can do better, I promess. :D

Once again, a very happy new year for all of you guys.

Cheers.

PS : little question, I can't see threads attached thumbnail, it's a rule of the forum ? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Your English is fine. :)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back