Greetings from the Bermuda Triangle!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Jay, I'm 25 years old, married and I have an 8 year old son. I am from Kensington-London, England U.K. I currently reside on the island of Bermuda, I moved here in January from Buckhead-Atlanta, Georgia, USA where I had lived since I was 16 years old. I moved to Atlanta to finish high school at Riverside Military Academy than I moved onto the University of West Georgia. Well enough of the BORING stuff!

I have been collecting since June 20, 2012. My was on my birthday trip with my wife in New York City when I stumbled upon the Hot Toys 1989 Batman figures Joker DX08 and Batman DX09. I was amazed how releastic they looked to the movie characters. The prices made me drop my jaw, but I was like what the heck. It's my birthday and I can buy what I want to. Ever since my 25th birthday I have fell in love with Hot Toys. I have 25 Hot Toys figures, 6 Sideshow Collectibles Sixth Scaled Star Wars Figures, and the Hot Toys Bat-Pod. I currently only have 1:6 figures in my collection but I am not limiting myself to one scale only. I have plenty more Hot Toys and SSC 1:6 figures to come that's on Pre-Order, also a few SSC Premuim Format Figures and and Legendary Scale Bust that are on Pre-Order.

I apologize in advance for any typos as I am typing this from my iPhone.
Jay P.

Collection List:

**HOT TOYS**
Batman 1989
Joker 1989
Captain America 1st Avenger
Red Skull
Thor
Odin
Captain Jack Sparrow
Spider-Man 3 Red Suit
Spider-Man 3 Black Suit
New Goblin
Iron Man Mark 2.0
Iron Man Mark II
Terminator T-800 DX10
Terminator T-1000
The Avengers Nick Fury
The Avengers Hawkeye
The Avengers Captain America
The Avengers Black Widow
The Avengers Thor
TDKR Batman
TDKR Bane
TDK Joker 2.0
Star Wars Luke Bespin
Predators City Hunter
IM2 Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry
TDKR Bat-Pod

** SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES**

Boba Fett
Commander Neto
Snow Trooper
Commander Barca
Commander Fox
Utapau Airborne Trooper

I have a few of my figures displayed 20% and the rest are still in the boxes till my IKEA Detolf's arrive. (Hopefully at the end of the month)

Last edited:
Yup! I have spent thousand of dollars to play catch and get all the figures I liked! I still have a few more on my list Batman Begins Batman SDCC Exclusive, Blade, MJ Thriller, MJ BAD, and Mark VI Promo Ed. Y.O.L.O.

Yup! I have spent thousand of dollars to play catch and get all the figures I liked! I still have a few more on my list Batman Begins Batman SDCC Exclusive, Blade, MJ Thriller, MJ BAD, and Mark VI Promo Ed. Y.O.L.O.

Welcome!!!! Nice collection you have there, friend :)

Oh Sorry! It's 26 Hot Toys.. How could I forget my Superman Christopher Reeves! (My 3rd figure)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome to the boards. You have a great collection already, congrats!! I've been to Bermuda a few times and its one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Back