Greetings from Michigan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a newb, so be gentle.

I am a recovering Star Wars Collector who got tired of being raped for the same tired retreads that doubled in price over the last 15 years. I'm now a Walking Dead Collector and I couldn't be happier. So far my dead collection consists of McFarlane figs, Hardcover books, original artwork, cast pics, & posters from both the comics and AMC series.

I have only dabbled in high-end collectibles with some Sideshow stuff as well as Power FX Lightsabers, but I am beginning try my hand at prop building. The first official thing on my list is Negan's "vampire bat" Lucille, from The Walking Dead. I've found several good wooden baseball bats at flee markets and garage sales for literally pennies by the pound , including a Louisville Slugger, and I plan to commence work mid April. I still need to figure out the proper stain to use as well as how to properly secure real barbed wire to a hardened baseball bat as well as how to bloody and rust the bat and wire. Anyway, I'll post pics of that in the prop section as work commences.

As an ex-Star Wars action figure collector I'm looking to venture into a quality-over-quantity collection that holds as special a place in my heart as Star Wars did, and I'm thinking Classic Godzilla will fill the void nicely... The X-Plus stuff is fantastic and the new NECA stuff sounds promising!!

After stalking the SSF Forums for a good long while I'm convinced that this is one of the best places to go for quality news and info in all things that I find cool (outside of my family of course), so I decided to jump in. I hope I can be a contributing member to the community!

Sincerely,
Todd aka Hawiian Shirt Zombie

Back