Greetings from Germany!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stricky345

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm not good in introductions and try to avoid them most of the time, but I'd guess I'll at least try.

I'm new to the hobby of collecting 1/6's to be honest, and at the moment I only got 2 figures being the Joker DX01, and the Bruce Lee in suit version. The amount of figures will hopefully change by the end of the time, got my eyes on some of the new HT releases already.

I came across Sideshow Freaks when I was looking for custom Joker heads, because as happy as I am with the DX01 figure, I wanted to find a more accurate head. And the work I saw in here is amazing!

So, ya I'm from Germany so bear with me if my english isn't that great sometimes (my german is even worse! :p).

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Stricky! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Your English is a darned site better than my German, I can assure you of that my friend. Actually your English is excellent.

Welcome. Yes there is a whole wealth of talent here, some of the custom jobs and modifications are great.

Back