Greetings from Down Under!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny your asking that question, I've just started checking out the forums and first thing I noticed in this post was prince_of_weasels on here. I'm sure I bought a Sideshow Dinosaur from you just recently... Another Aussie btw but from over the hill in Sydney, G'day

Hey, that sounds about right! What statues did you buy? Were you the chap who bought 3 of them from me? Small world eh!

Hey, that sounds about right! What statues did you buy? Were you the chap who bought 3 of them from me? Small world eh!

I'm the guy who tried to buy about 5 from you but ended up just pushing the price up. I ended up with Spinosaurus.
You've got some great stuff for Auction, there's not much on offer in Aus that doesn't come with huge shipping costs, so I've got you listed as a favorite seller. Nice work :clap

I'm the guy who tried to buy about 5 from you but ended up just pushing the price up. I ended up with Spinosaurus.
You've got some great stuff for Auction, there's not much on offer in Aus that doesn't come with huge shipping costs, so I've got you listed as a favorite seller. Nice work :clap

Haha, yeh well it's cos I ship it all in from Sideshow, then I get bored of it/run out of room, and list them in batches on eBay... hopefully you're checking out the stuff I've got up for sale right now?

Hope you're enjoying the Spinosaurus!

Haha, yeh well it's cos I ship it all in from Sideshow, then I get bored of it/run out of room, and list them in batches on eBay... hopefully you're checking out the stuff I've got up for sale right now?

Hope you're enjoying the Spinosaurus!

Yeah I've got my eye on a couple, I'll see if I can push those prices up again:wink1:

Well I already had 2, Two-Face and Dutch. I bought a Scarecrow last night which looks awesome and i've got Thor, Captain America and Classic Predator on order at BBTS. I think with the latest announcements that came out of SDCC and Ani Com now is a good time to jump on board.

With Hot Toys it is always best to pre-order when you can. Otherwise the prices can go up so fast. Sounds like some good picks so far. I want a Dutch figure, but the prices have gone a bit wild.

With Hot Toys it is always best to pre-order when you can. Otherwise the prices can go up so fast. Sounds like some good picks so far. I want a Dutch figure, but the prices have gone a bit wild.

Thanks! Yeah i agree, pre-order is the way to go. I can't afford to be paying astronomical prices for these figures. Yeah Dutch is cool, i'm looking forward to getting the classic Predator to put alongside him.

hello all i'am in melbourne to and i have already bought 5 statues since august lol sideshow is sweet so sweet it emptys your pockets and space

Welcome to the forums Mr Marts! Which statues did you get and where abouts in Melbourne are you from?

I'am from Melbournes West the statues i got are:

1. Conan the Prize
2. Evil Queen
3. Gandulf the Grey
4. Indiana Jones and the temple of doom
5. Jack Sparrow

getting

Avatar and sleeping beauty maleficent today

I'am from Melbournes West the statues i got are:

1. Conan the Prize
2. Evil Queen
3. Gandulf the Grey
4. Indiana Jones and the temple of doom
5. Jack Sparrow

getting

Avatar and sleeping beauty maleficent today

Dude you are starting off in style! I'm loving what SS is doing with their Disney statues. I'm looking forward to seeing your Maleficent!!

Back