Greetings From Canada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chickadee

Heyo! I'm Jen. After years of taking a few glimpses outside of my regular dolly hobbies, I decided to take the plunge and add a few of my favorite (male) characters to my collections. I mostly collect BJD's, so I was happy to see sculptors/companies from that hobby here as well. (Minimee's and Rainman)

What prompted me to hop the fence was when I was looking to get a Daryl Dixon McFarlane figure, and balked at the price. Prices don't usually stun me, but I draw the line at spending 100$+ on a non-specialty item. My first Daryl head arrived the other day from Numoworkshop on eBay. It's so awesome and I can't wait for the body to arrive so's I can paint that sucker up! (Pre-ordered an ACI Christian, and have an ACI Gladiator Spartacus body on the way for a Shane custom)

I have so many characters I want to add, it's hard not just to go nuts and buy all the things! My girly nook needs masculinity to balance it out! :panic:

Welcome Jen! The Walking Dead is awesome show, and the talent in this group is incredible and amazing. Glad you joined

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Jen! :duff
wavesmile.gif

I love The Walking Dead. Here's my custom Merle figure

B6190D18-0A7C-46B0-8E8E-67FE012BFA00-16638-00001D3EDDB445AF_zps57bfcd9e.jpg

:lol

Back