Greetings and Salutations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handsomedevil

Freakalicious
Reaction score
What's up, Freaks? I just got into the 1/6 scale craze a month or so ago. Some friends of mine from the Minimate Multiverse have mentioned this place, so I thought I'd come check it out.

I dipped my feet in the 1/6 scale waters with a couple of Sideshow eBay auctions picking up Frankenstein, Shaun (and Ed) of the Dead, The Dead: Babysitter, The Dead: Harbinger (preacher), and Plo Koon/Kit Fisto from the Star Wars line.

Obviously I'm hooked. I'm trying to make up for lost time and finding Hot Toys' Cpl. Hicks from Aliens and the original Predator, but their prices are rising as we speak! LOL I've also stumbled upon Enterbay and was floored to see $500+ Bruce Lee figures.

I'm considering building some 1/6 figures of my own, so any hints, tips, etc. are appreciated. I'm excited to have a new online community to explore.

See you around!

Mike
hd

K80! Fancy running into you here! Yeah, I'm addicted. I had heard this place mentioned a couple times on the MMMV 1/6 scale page, so I figured that I'd come check it out.

I have a feeling it's going to cost me though!

Back