Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Igo from SSC has said that they intend to do a new GL that is more inline with the Trinity. So it should be coming.

That sound cool. But will it be another Hal Jordan or someone else? Anyway I hope we see the Flash and Martian Manhunter first.

Igo from SSC has said that they intend to do a new GL that is more inline with the Trinity. So it should be coming.

I am guessing they will do it to coincide with the GL movie reboot which is scheduled in 2020. Enough time for SS to do other main JLA characters first.

That sound cool. But will it be another Hal Jordan or someone else? Anyway I hope we see the Flash and Martian Manhunter first.

I am pretty sure he said it will be Hal. They need him to complete the 7. However, I do thnk it is a good long way off right now.

When did he say that? I went through all his posts back through October and saw nothing indicating he was making another one.

Last edited:
When did he say that? I went through all his posts back through October and saw nothing indicating he was making another one.
He mentioned it over at Statue Forum. I remember seeing it quite awhile ago. If I remember correctly he also said we won't be seeing one anytime soon.

That is a shame, would like one to go with the others in the same scale.
The problem is that Bats throws off the scale on the entire JLA lineup. He's huge and larger than 1/4 scale. The GL PF will look fine next to other JLA pieces outside the Trinity. The GL PF is only slightly smaller than 1/4 scale. I have the EX and I think it looks awesome. I'll end up putting him next to another JLA member that'll be closer to him in scale. More than likely, I'll put him next to Flash or Green Arrow and I'm sure he'll look great next to one of them. IMO, this piece received way too much flack because of scale. I think it's more a case of peeps either like it as is, or don't. Scale shouldn't be an issue. It's close enough to 1/4. The Deadpool PF is also slightly under 1/4 scale and it gets lots of love.

I do hope peeps that want another GL get one. I just can't see it happening soon. In the meanwhile, the price of a GL PF just keeps going up in the aftermarket. The EX is hitting around a grand now. Not bad for a PF that has seen it's share of criticism.

He said it a long time ago. Basically he said that the current GL isn't necessarily meant to go with the Trintiy and that they would be revisiting him.

I just hope that if they give us this new GL for the JLA, that they continue the current GL line and do the museum pose as a one off. I don't want to have to buy a second sinestro as well if they ditch this line and make them more in line with the JLA. I wanna see some other characters go with the current line. Get all the spectrums represented and have the one and done museum pose Hal.

He said it a long time ago. Basically he said that the current GL isn't necessarily meant to go with the Trintiy and that they would be revisiting him.

Everything I have read is that this GL is in fact supposed to go with the Trinity and that they may revisit the character again someday, emphasis on may. GL is supposed to be smaller because when all the JLA pieces are posed next to each other they will have a tiered effect.

Everything I have read is that this GL is in fact supposed to go with the Trinity and that they may revisit the character again someday, emphasis on may. GL is supposed to be smaller because when all the JLA pieces are posed next to each other they will have a tiered effect.

If that's true, it's weird. Not everyone is buying all of the JLA pieces and it limits the combinations one can display them in without them looking strange and out of scale. I don't dislike the current GL statue but, to me, it doesn't fit in with the trinity.

The problem is that Bats throws off the scale on the entire JLA lineup. He's huge and larger than 1/4 scale. The GL PF will look fine next to other JLA pieces outside the Trinity. The GL PF is only slightly smaller than 1/4 scale. I have the EX and I think it looks awesome. I'll end up putting him next to another JLA member that'll be closer to him in scale. More than likely, I'll put him next to Flash or Green Arrow and I'm sure he'll look great next to one of them. IMO, this piece received way too much flack because of scale. I think it's more a case of peeps either like it as is, or don't. Scale shouldn't be an issue. It's close enough to 1/4. The Deadpool PF is also slightly under 1/4 scale and it gets lots of love.

I do hope peeps that want another GL get one. I just can't see it happening soon. In the meanwhile, the price of a GL PF just keeps going up in the aftermarket. The EX is hitting around a grand now. Not bad for a PF that has seen it's share of criticism.

I'm in totally agreement about the GL PF. After months of searching, I was very lucky and found an EX for a very reasonable price. It's a great statue, very cool and the light-up feature is awesome. Yes he is slightly smaller than Bats. But when he is put next to my other PF's ( including WW.) he looks fine. As other's have posted I also want to collect the JLA. I thinks he will look terrific next to AM, The Flash or MM.

ww6.jpg

I'm in totally agreement about the GL PF. After months of searching, I was very lucky and found an EX for a very reasonable price. It's a great statue, very cool and the light-up feature is awesome. Yes he is slightly smaller than Bats. But when he is put next to my other PF's ( including WW.) he looks fine. As other's have posted I also want to collect the JLA. I thinks he will look terrific next to AM, The Flash or MM.

View attachment 172329
Yeah, I think he'll fit in fine with just about all the other members of the JLA except the Trinity. I have the Trinity all on one shelf (just like in your pic) and plan to keep them separate from the rest of the JLA. Given the much smaller bases on the rest of the upcoming JLA PFs, I have no doubt GL will look good with them.

Sorry I cant find the quote for you m8. All I know is Igo said it probably a year or so ago, but I couldn't even promise you what thread it was in.

If that's true, it's weird. Not everyone is buying all of the JLA pieces and it limits the combinations one can display them in without them looking strange and out of scale. I don't dislike the current GL statue but, to me, it doesn't fit in with the trinity.

Both SSAxlex on here and SF as well as Igo have confirmed they were made to be tiered. Take it however you want.

Both SSAxlex on here and SF as well as Igo have confirmed they were made to be tiered. Take it however you want.

The tiered aspect was for the bases. So for example the Trinity were going to have taller bases than just about any other DC PFs, and that the rest of the JLA would have shorter bases so that they would be a step down so to speak. Which is neither here nor there. I absolutely promise you csi that Igo has said that another GL more inline with the scale and posses of the Trinity is on their list of PFs to do.... NOW, so was a LightCycle from Tron, so I wouldn't take it as a promise of anything.

Back