Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eyktfFiPj

Random shot. Can't wait till WW gets here.

Finally gave in and purchased the regular GL this weekend at my local comic shop for $399 + tax.

I thought long and hard about this for quite a while. When it was up for preorder, I didn't collect statues so it was an easy pass.
Then the Superman PF was up for preorder. I absolutely loved that one and figured I would just get Supes and he would be the center of my 1/6 collection.

Once I had Superman, I needed to get Batman and hunted down the exclusive. By that time people were complaining how GL was too small next to Supes and Bats so I decided to get the DC Direct Museum statue (which doesn't look great next to those 2 anyway). That GL ended up on the other side of the room from the other 2.

In the interim, I preordered Wonder Woman to finish off the Trinity but I always loved the look of the Sideshow Green Lantern when I saw it at my LCS. This weekend I decided to see if they still had it left and they did so he is now mine.

I figure it will be a few years until Sideshow revisits Hal to fit better next to Superman and Batman. If and when they do, and should I like it as much as this one, I will make sure to preorder it. In the interim, I am very happy with my purchase the weekend.

Today was a great day for me. I picked up the Reg Green Lantern PF number #35 for a great price!

Congrats to the proud new owners. I can't stop singing the praises of this piece. It really floored me in person.

Hecklers be damned, they always seem to overlook how freakishly huge Batman is. Even Superman is a shrimp next to him.

But hey, haters gotta hate. :lol

Congrats to the proud new owners. I can't stop singing the praises of this piece. It really floored me in person.

Hecklers be damned, they always seem to overlook how freakishly huge Batman is. Even Superman is a shrimp next to him.

But hey, haters gotta hate. :lol

I agree with you. This is a spectacular PF. It's so dynamic and well done. The paint apps on my piece are perfect and just totally POP! Truly a great PF from SSC.

I agree with you. This is a spectacular PF. It's so dynamic and well done. The paint apps on my piece are perfect and just totally POP! Truly a great PF from SSC.

And...he looks great paired with Sinestro. Having those two together has given me new appreciation for GL (which I already loved).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And...he looks great paired with Sinestro. Having those two together has given me new appreciation for GL (which I already loved).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I had to pass on Sinestro because of space restrictions. However, Sinsetro looks fantastic and GL looks great paired up with him in all the pics I've seen so far. You can't go wrong with either of them. Both of them are great looking PFs.

Congrat on picking is up. I’m still kicking myself for ordering one when he was frist released. With the release of SUP. Bats and WW and soon AM my goal is to collect the 7 original JLA members. I got on the GL WL, but it never converted. Still looking for one at a reasonable price. I’m not a fan of the big fist so a REG would be fine.

Congrat on picking is up. I’m still kicking myself for ordering one when he was frist released. With the release of SUP. Bats and WW and soon AM my goal is to collect the 7 original JLA members. I got on the GL WL, but it never converted. Still looking for one at a reasonable price. I’m not a fan of the big fist so a REG would be fine.

You never know, they might make another one in the future.

Back