Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well after a long wait my reg arrived. hes really nice except a tiny chip on the ring hand and the ring does not light up. Really bummed wonder what my options will be. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

well after a long wait my reg arrived. hes really nice except a tiny chip on the ring hand and the ring does not light up. Really bummed wonder what my options will be. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

Honestly, I would just return it or ask for a replacement.

I may just have to pull the trigger on this guy. It's really nice.

It also could potentially be a great companion piece for the flash pf -- whenever that debuts of course ;)

I may just have to pull the trigger on this guy. It's really nice.

It also could potentially be a great companion piece for the flash pf -- whenever that debuts of course ;)

It is a great statue so if you have ANY interest in this piece (and the funds) I say pick it up now while you can.

Once things sell out you can (almost 100%) expect to pay more than retail.

Was considering getting this for my daughter for Christmas. Being too late for the exclusive has made it a difficult decision. Really liked the exclusive item on this one. Not sure if I can justify this as a regular.

Was considering getting this for my daughter for Christmas. Being too late for the exclusive has made it a difficult decision. Really liked the exclusive item on this one. Not sure if I can justify this as a regular.

There are Exclusives selling for a reasonable price in the for sale section.... Or at least their were

They must have sold. I couldn't find those threads anywhere. If I decide to get GL, I would much prefer the EX over the reg.

They must have sold. I couldn't find those threads anywhere. If I decide to get GL, I would much prefer the EX over the reg.

I want the EX too but I might settle for the Reg. In all honesty I was going to display him with the ring. The fist would look impressive with a GL villain only like the Wolvie and Sabretooth PFs IMO

I want the EX too but I might settle for the Reg. In all honesty I was going to display him with the ring. The fist would look impressive with a GL villain only like the Wolvie and Sabretooth PFs IMO

Good point. The GL EX would look amazing with Sinestro.

As was mentioned earlier, we may have to get the reg soon before it sells out!

Good point. The GL EX would look amazing with Sinestro.

As was mentioned earlier, we may have to get the reg soon before it sells out!
True Meter. I've skipped the Reg version for many items just because my greed for the EX and I've regretted it many times. I do not want to do the same for this statue. EX or Reg, I want this in my collection

True Meter. I've skipped the Reg version for many items just because my greed for the EX and I've regretted it many times. I do not want to do the same for this statue. EX or Reg, I want this in my collection

Something tells me you're ordering as we speak! Haha

I'm hoping it is still in stock in another month or so when I will have over $100 more rewards points kick in. Then I will be able to get it for under $100.

Back