Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked to see that there were only 60 GL's remaining in stock. I've been on the fence since they announced him and I'm still trying to decide if I want him.

I was shocked to see that there were only 60 GL's remaining in stock. I've been on the fence since they announced him and I'm still trying to decide if I want him.

I am in the same boat. I went ahead and WL the EX, if it converts, fine, if not the reg is an easy pass.

Light up features are always delayed. Especially when they are added after the product goes up for PO. Just look at the WOW Arthas statue. That piece was delayed for months. It was up for PO over a year ago and is just now being released.

It's a nice surprise when SSC adds light up features after the fact. We just have to accept the inevitable delays that are sure to follow when they implement them late in the game.

Light up features are always delayed. Especially when they are added after the product goes up for PO. Just look at the WOW Arthas statue. That piece was delayed for months. It was up for PO over a year ago and is just now being released.

It's a nice surprise when SSC adds light up features after the fact. We just have to accept the inevitable delays that are sure to follow when they implement them late in the game.

I'm on the waitlist so I didn't get a delay email. Does anyone have an idea how long it's been delayed?

I'm on the waitlist so I didn't get a delay email. Does anyone have an idea how long it's been delayed?

I'm on the WL as well Josh. Right now there is only speculation that the PF will be late. It was slated for an April release and it's not even on the coming soon section of the news letter. That means it will be late, none of us know how late. SSC just needs to make it official.

I might get this later if it's good. Again I wonder if this is the same size as supes and bats? I mean the statue not the base or height of everything.

Is this statue 1/4 scale? We can calculate it.

Hal Jodan is 6 feet tall. 6x12/4= 18 inches

The PF is 21 inches tall with base and a little bit crouched pose leaning forward. This is 1/4.

I might get this later if it's good. Again I wonder if this is the same size as supes and bats? I mean the statue not the base or height of everything.
This is a quick comparison using the SCALES from SSC... and the simple answer is NO

BatmanSupermanheightGL_zpse321a633.jpg

Even with turning him to eliminate the LEAN he is STILL far smaller then Supes and Bats... At least given SSC Scale system. Now it could look TOTALLY better in person, but this gives a rough idea, and right now he looks like a kid beside the men

I think there's a way to do the math without the comparison between two of them...... once we have GL in our hand by April, we measure the size of his shoe, and if you want more proof, also the large of his forearm, leg, .... etc, at the end numbers don't lie.

Back