Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because its not the statue that fans deserve, but the one that the fans need to deserve to want... Its not batman...

Yeah, but she matches Joker pretty well in that regard. Perhaps Sideshow is just going with the "tall" bases for the heroes.

I still like this statue. granted only the EX because buying the reg is like buying the boring reg Scarlett witch which dont have anything interesting on it.
Now the light up base kinda makes up for the reg lack of extras, and it gives a nice touch to the statue.

I still like this statue. granted only the EX because buying the reg is like buying the boring reg Scarlett witch which dont have anything interesting on it.
Now the light up base kinda makes up for the reg lack of extras, and it gives a nice touch to the statue.

Agree EX or bust, reg PF just doesnt work

Wow... and you're a mod? :cuckoo:

Is this kind of discrimination the norm on this forum?
Agreed. I am totally against discrimination toward Sinestro Corps members.

EltonJohn7_468x446.jpg

(or Catman apparently)

Because recognizing that gay men sometimes dress outrageously different than straight men is...discrimination. Okay.

Nice spin. It was more like gay men can't be like Jason Bourne. It was an inflammatory remark either way.

I'm not gay myself but I really dislike discrimination.

Nice spin. It was more like gay men can't be like Jason Bourne.

Actually it quite literally was not like that. If you felt oppressed by my joke that GL's non-conforming sense of style (as it appears in the PF) compared to the other two heroes was based on his sexual orientation then I apologize, it wasn't the intention.

Last edited:
Well lets move on. I don't like to dwell. I just can't bit my lip either.

I wouldn't mind a Star Saphire PF. Im sure that would sell out quick

This Green Lantern isn't the gay one anyway. That's a completely different character.

Back