Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very disappointed in this one, going to pass. Could have come out great if they utilized the mixed media like Bats and Supes.

they should have used mixed media in this ......... blck portion similar like bucky cap .......but they didnt

Well, just like Cobra Commander's mask getting fixed, it isn't too late for SS to throw some clothes on this poor guy and start over so he can look good next to the main three. Again, IF they do the right thing and make WW mixed media also.

Last edited:
I don't care about GL but I thought I'd just say I think he looks really good. I didn't when they showed the pre view but seeing the whole thing he looks great to me. I personally have more problems with superman. I like both mixed media and fully sculpted when used right. I think they did good and I personally like the gloss just me though.

I don't care about GL but I thought I'd just say I think he looks really good. I didn't when they showed the pre view but seeing the whole thing he looks great to me. I personally have more problems with superman. I like both mixed media and fully sculpted when used right. I think they did good and I personally like the gloss just me though.

That's cool. Yeah it's not awful or anything, just doesn't look like a Sideshow piece to me. Batman and Supe stand out to me like "Wow." I saw this piece and immediately thought "PASS!" But, everything can be fixed and to each their own... some like mixed media, some don't. :)

That's cool. Yeah it's not awful or anything, just doesn't look like a Sideshow piece to me. Batman and Supe stand out to me like "Wow." I saw this piece and immediately thought "PASS!" But, everything can be fixed and to each their own... some like mixed media, some don't. :)

Yea I can understand that I like both if used right. I am happy I am not a big GL fan so this is a pass for me but I hope they make one or fix this one so GL fans are happy with it.

His neck seems really thick. Maybe he will have a change of head. The base looks pretty cool though.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

I don't like the pose much, right leg and the left arm throws it off, but the base is great, and I think the sculpt details are nice except for the size of the head and the neck join.
I know he's changed his "orientation" lately but what is up with his butt?

I don't like the pose much, right leg and the left arm throws it off, but the base is great, and I think the sculpt details are nice except for the size of the head and the neck join.
I know he's changed his "orientation" lately but what is up with his butt?

Actually, Alan Scott the original GL changed his "orientation". Not Hal Jordan. But I don't know what happened to his butt.:dunno

Last edited:
I have no problem if it's 1/4, but it will be hard to justify if he is 1/5 since he will look off with bat & sup :(

Actually, Alan Scott the original GL changed his "orientation". No Hal Jordan. But I don't know what happened to his butt.:dunno

Ah I just heard GL was out, didn't chase up who or why, just lol'd at a guy who puts a ring on his finger with super powers...
Hope more pics come in for this.

This statue is weak sauce, the overall concept inst very well excuted and a green FIST!? give hal a chain saw or tennis racked or something cool. common sideshow What the hell.

Not feeling it with this one. The abs are way over done and the pose itself is just not working for me. Thankfully not getting this will save some cash for the Superman.

So far this is the only DC PF im not getting... the neck and the base killed it... the green fist is ok but not great (could have gone with a cool weapon).... the abs look too much (if they covered it with cloth it could have worked)... SS hit home runs with Joker,Ivy,Bats and Supes but this is several steps below all four... Hope WW is on par with the rest

Back