Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok. 1/5.5 maybe but NOT 1/4 that its the problem. Maybe one day I change my mind. But I hope sideshow make another 1/4 GL :(

GL is a true 1/4 PF I have seen him in person.... If you havent and are just judging by photos then you need to LISTEN to those who are in the KNOW. It is a lesson that I learned some time ago.

GL is a true 1/4 PF I have seen him in person.... If you havent and are just judging by photos then you need to LISTEN to those who are in the KNOW. It is a lesson that I learned some time ago.

He isn't true 1/4, people measured, he was under 18 inches. At 6ft, Hal in 1/4 should be exactly 18" heel to crown. If I remember correctly someone in this thread said he was just over 17.75, it's close, just not exact.

The problem is, as fantastic as he is, next to the trinity he's small, as is a true 1/4 PF only its even more evident.

That doesn't take away from how cool he looks, it just means if you're a stickler for scale he might not be for you.

He isn't true 1/4, people measured, he was under 18 inches. At 6ft, Hal in 1/4 should be exactly 18" heel to crown. If I remember correctly someone in this thread said he was just over 17.75, it's close, just not exact.

The problem is, as fantastic as he is, next to the trinity he's small, as is a true 1/4 PF only its even more evident.

That doesn't take away from how cool he looks, it just means if you're a stickler for scale he might not be for you.

Well at 17.75 inches tall that would make him only 0.25 of an inch short which would put him at 5 Foot 11 inches tall not a TRUE 6 foot. How can we EVER live with him being a whole inche to short if he was brought to full size....lol

sorry Josh you know I am just Joking. Yes he will look to short next to the Trinity, but it doesn't mean he is as small as people are making him out to be.

I have him next to Poison Ivy and Joker.. I actually think if i stood him up and straightened out his legs, you know, stood him straight up… that he would be taller than both of those. So, i think if you have Joker or Ivy you should probably sell those too because they must be like 1:5 comis to you :) Man, Z-Dog, i love debates with you! :)

This post is truth. Just look how majestic he looks.

ave2ynud.jpg

Well at 17.75 inches tall that would make him only 0.25 of an inch short which would put him at 5 Foot 11 inches tall not a TRUE 6 foot. How can we EVER live with him being a whole inche to short if he was brought to full size....lol

sorry Josh you know I am just Joking. Yes he will look to short next to the Trinity, but it doesn't mean he is as small as people are making him out to be.

Oh no, he's not com small, and I wouldn't claim that. I even think he's great looking. I'm just glsd they're considering revisiting him at a later date and hopefully make him a little more in sync with the Current JLA PFs. Makes the fact that I had to miss him the first time round easier, also means I don't have to spend aftermarket dollars

Pfffffttt...look how small he looks next to Superman. Totally out of scale.

Hekk, even Batman is way out of scale with Superman. Time to quit this hobby. My eyes can't take the difference in scales :lol
Btw have you guys seen the scale differ btw Prime1 Megatron and Optimus by SS, now that is wow...

This post is truth. Just look how majestic he looks.

ave2ynud.jpg

Looking pretty boss there Chin

Oh no, he's not com small, and I wouldn't claim that. I even think he's great looking. I'm just glsd they're considering revisiting him at a later date and hopefully make him a little more in sync with the Current JLA PFs. Makes the fact that I had to miss him the first time round easier, also means I don't have to spend aftermarket dollars

I know m8 and I agreed that a different Hal would suit a JLA better... Just feel that the scale thin is bein misjudged by many.

My intention was just to keep it a worlds finest display but after I grabbed GL I'm looking at WW like 'Hmmmm a JLA display would only be a few figs away once she came'. Basic JLA is 7 right? Trinity plus GL, flash, aqua man and J'onn J'onnz?

My intention was just to keep it a worlds finest display but after I grabbed GL I'm looking at WW like 'Hmmmm a JLA display would only be a few figs away once she came'. Basic JLA is 7 right? Trinity plus GL, flash, aqua man and J'onn J'onnz?

Thats the original 7, yep...so you going to get busts for each on too? ;)

Back