Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given this was less than a homerun for SS I would not be surprised to see a proper mixed media pf in the near future.

Think about how many she-hulks there are. Anything is possible.

I think it's pretty damn awesome. Does GL even wear a cloth costume? :dunno I think that a cloth costume might not look very good on GL. For Superman and Batman it makes sense.

Nice pics rs........he does look small compared to Joker.

gl38.jpg

there is only one she hulk 1/4 PF, sideshow rarely remakes pf, it usually takes years.

The only two exceptions I am aware of are the Bucky/Movie capt which was released pretty close to each other with Bucky being a disaster. And the two superman PF which was almost back to back - this was to purely cash in on the movie release, I don't think the movie version did very well so far...

:exactly: I don't understand why people keep saying this. Out of the Marvel line I think it's only the Punisher that's had 2 comic PF's so far. I know your got a few different colour variants on the Spider-Man, Hulk but as a completely new PF I can only think of the Punisher. I'm excluding movie PF's but who would want a movie GL PF that film ****ing sucked

:exactly: I don't understand why people keep saying this. Out of the Marvel line I think it's only the Punisher that's had 2 comic PF's so far. I know your got a few different colour variants on the Spider-Man, Hulk but as a completely new PF I can only think of the Punisher. I'm excluding movie PF's but who would want a movie GL PF that film ****ing sucked

Maybe if they make a Justice League movie with Hal or even better an LSF.

got mine today, love it!! the EX is great & important to this piece (IMHO) & the light compliment it even more. cant wait for bat & sup.
gadete7u.jpg
y3avumed.jpg
y3umasa9.jpg

Back