Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep he showed up today. Once I get the Besta secured to the wall so I can set him up for display I'll post pics.

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago and I finally had time to open it up. While I do like the sculpt, with the exception of those strange boots, that head sculpt came out much better than I had expected it to.

With that being said, I found the chin (pointy nose and somewhat pointed ears) to be rather peculiar. I don't think I've ever seen someone with a chin like that.

The magnet on the right boot does not line up with the magnet on the base and there are a few other issues with mine (actual scratches on the legs, etc) so I'm probably going to return this one but I haven't made a final decision on that just yet.

Guess I'm a noob and didn't realize that I could manually make my last payment. Got a shipping notice for arrival on Tuesday.

I received mine today, no issues. I am happy with it, it is snug getting his foot in the base and the magnets are a tiny bit weak but thats all I have to complain about. I will leave it out for a week or 2 and see how I feel but initial impressions are great! I cant wait to move to have all my statues on display again.

arrived yesterday

IMG_1707_zpsm7da6owa.jpg

It looks like it was put in the box with wet paint. Its a beauty minus the paint rubs, which are all over it. SSC is doing an exchange.

my base came broken ,,, hopefully it is replaced, considering the ex and reg are still available

Thanks. I LOL'd, too. I was seriously expecting a silly offer of credit, but I would have turned it down. This thing is a mess.

SS can be fickle but overall the QC on this seems solid and he isn't flying off shelves so they should have no problem rectifying yours.

my base came broken ,,, hopefully it is replaced, considering the ex and reg are still available

I think they will help you

If they don't take care of you, return it. It costs you nothing to return it. Then just order another EX from their website.

It can actually cost you quite a lot to return it if you live outside the US...or at least unending frustration trying to get back the taxes/duties/customs you paid from your local government/shipper.

Back