Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both leg pegs are parallel to the ground and he stands on the contact points securely

I assume the regular Sinestros had fixed moulds

My Green Lantern Sinestro appears to have same base

I ended up accidentally snapping the base to get him to fit initially on the EX

I haven't had that problem with the other 2

Are we talking about the SS Yellow Sinestro PF? There is only one leg peg.

Sorry I meant both leg contact points with base

His bent leg sits flush with the base (on both my yellow and green)

I traded my Nick Fury EX comiquette for it

Sorry I meant both leg contact points with base

His bent leg sits flush with the base (on both my yellow and green)

I traded my Nick Fury EX comiquette for it

I really hope it's fine long term. Mine was not, and I'd like to one day get a replacement with a different base.

When sideshow makes a faulty product like this across the board do they offer compensation or refunds months or years after the fact?

sometimes.

They did offer refunds on Psylocke almost a year after item shipped

My Wolverine Life Size Bust started to crack about a year later and I requested a refund.

Did SS just push this PF back a month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sometimes.

They did offer refunds on Psylocke almost a year after item shipped

My Wolverine Life Size Bust started to crack about a year later and I requested a refund.

Well that's good at least, I like companies that stand by their products like that :)

Though it sucks you had to lose out :(

What the *****k is going on with this? Why so many delays on an item in when we've seen the unboxing video? Now we are looking at a February delivery.

All these delays for the beginning of the year also have the possibility of being delayed further if they don't get shipped from China before the Chinese New Year. Seems like every year I get a lot of figures and statues that get delayed again because of it.

Back