Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only say it because sinestro looks tiny here...
BDBE4429-B021-43F0-8C3E-C91F853E40F7_zpsygujd5vy.jpg

thought so

---

should go nicely with my Green Lantern Sinestro

I should convince my friend to sell his other Green Lantern EX PF

Looks like the lantern will be the EX. Considering that's his namesake I find it interesting. Love it though!

EX is lantern

I know the ring doesn't light up, but does the lantern?

So when do we expect pre-order? Spring 2015?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A definite buy. Will go nicely with all the other leg-up JLAers. I see EX is lantern, but it's possible they could add a John Stewart portrait. I hope they continue the color lanterns because the action version will display nicely with those.

Last edited:
As a non-JLA collector, this is exactly why I won't be trading up to the new PF. The OG next to Sinestro works great for my display. Congrats though to all the JLA collectors... this is a much needed revisit,

I only say it because sinestro looks tiny here...
BDBE4429-B021-43F0-8C3E-C91F853E40F7_zpsygujd5vy.jpg

This one looks way better in its own way than the 1/5 (so called PF) GL that ss did first. This one looks great if the museum pose is what people is looking for. For now pass with too many PO now. But I may bite if the ES is like 300. He does look great now no need to buy the 1/5 or the dc direct version anymore lol.
Wished it had a COH as well for the ex.

Too bad it's fully sculpted. But if it's in scale with Bats, Supes, WW and AC then he's a buy. I like the outfit and headsculpt better than the DC Direct museum quality one.

This one looks way better in its own way than the 1/5 (so called PF) GL that ss did first. This one looks great if the museum pose is what people is looking for. For now pass with too many PO now. But I may bite if the ES is like 300. He does look great now no need to buy the 1/5 or the dc direct version anymore lol.
Wished it had a COH as well for the ex.
Never will be 300 normally SSC dc line ex is around 2500 and what I mean is no variant like green siniestro or classic batman

Wow, that was unexpected. Day 1 PO. I still like the look of the first one more, but the pose is better on this one.

This is awesome. It will fit in perfect with the rest of the Justice League.:hi5:
So many times I just about paid through the *** for the other Green Lantern.
Close one. Glad i held off.
Think this will bring down the value of the original?

Considering he's up for preview in the newsletter, he'll probably be up for PO next week.

I have the original but I can easily see myself adding him to my collection. Too bad it wasn't one of the other lanterns though.

Back