Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info ink.

I'm sure we are going to get Flash next. Plus, we know a Lex is on it's way and possibly the Birds of Prey because of the Stanley Lau prints that went with his Batgirl. Hopefully Nightwing and Green Arrow aren't too far behind.

Thanks for the info ink.

I'm sure we are going to get Flash next. Plus, we know a Lex is on it's way and possibly the Birds of Prey because of the Stanley Lau prints that went with his Batgirl. Hopefully Nightwing and Green Arrow aren't too far behind.

Agree with all of this. Flash has got to be next, right? Just too popular right now with the TV show and all.

$449.99
300392_press11.jpg
3003921_press01.jpg
3003921_press02.jpg
300392_press09.jpg
300392_press03.jpg
300392_press04.jpg
300392_press05.jpg
300392_press06.jpg
300392_press02.jpg
300392_press07.jpg
300392_press08.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that base is god-awful?

why not give us something that looks like his construct (like the first one) rather than this green plastic?

:/... I want this, but it means commuting to $1300... I still need WW and Aquaman

Am I the only one who thinks that base is god-awful?

why not give us something that looks like his construct (like the first one) rather than this green plastic?

Actually I think the opposite. The First one looked like green rocks when it was supposed to be a light construct made out of energy. Although this one looks a little more like liquid rather than energy it's a little bit more construct like as it's steps, not just rocks.

I don't know how I feel about the construct base. With the original and sinestro they were transparent almost. This base looks like it belongs more with one of the cartoon ghostbusters than it does with green lantern.

Back