Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Michael Crawford
https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2011/sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_bottom.htm

sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_19.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_20.jpg

The pics by Crawford looks really nice. Love the lighting and I think that was the issue with the original pics release.

And I still like the flaps!! :pfft: :lol

I think this piece looks great, can't wait for it to ship and see it in some of your 'Legendary' collections.

Note: 'Legendary means any possible size.

The Michael Crawford pics have me sold on this bust. It will be my first 1:1, its looks awesome IMO and hopefully will get a new spider-man next year.

I just got an email saying that they've changed the flex schedule to start in Dec. ??

Wierd

This happens a lot. People are starting to pre-order these at a high rate, so they will prob. be making a bigger edition size. Thus, this will take more time, so they are pushing the ship date back now. Kind of sucks, but that's part of business.

This happens a lot. People are starting to pre-order these at a high rate, so they will prob. be making a bigger edition size. Thus, this will take more time, so they are pushing the ship date back now. Kind of sucks, but that's part of business.

Completely agree they have the edition size as TBD this bust is deffiently going to sell better than Carnage, looks great all we need is a new spider-man bust

What do you think are the chances of a new spider-man bust ?

I'd also like to know this, ended up caving and put in an order for this. It's too awesome not to buy but will really need a Spiderman to go with it and don't really want to have just a Legendary Sized one next to it

Yeah I heard this too, but someone else said he was only contracted for 2? I mean it would make sense for him to do a set of 3 right?

I think you guys are right it makes sense for him to do a the trio but like you said he was only contracted for 2. We need an updated spidey 1:1 to go with the Green Goblin and the new Venom. I actually just picked up the Carnage Bust 1:1 on sale. I know there are a lot of compliants about it (Paint and Pose) but I actually think its looks wicked it just depends on the lighting IMO, plus it will be a great set up with Venom and the Green Goblin. All we need is Spider-man

Back