Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys are right it makes sense for him to do a the trio but like you said he was only contracted for 2. We need an updated spidey 1:1 to go with the Green Goblin and the new Venom. I actually just picked up the Carnage Bust 1:1 on sale. I know there are a lot of compliants about it (Paint and Pose) but I actually think its looks wicked it just depends on the lighting IMO, plus it will be a great set up with Venom and the Green Goblin. All we need is Spider-man

You're right, he looks better in the dark. Wang would probably make Spidey look more arachnid than human anyways to compliment bird beak Carnage and squint eyed Venom. Don't like his 'artistic' approach to the characters.

Picked up the Carnage LiSB too and it's okay, if you get it for a good price. You have to see it in person. I think it's way better than Venom (still hate Venom's eyes) and the sculpting is great. Two complaints though: The paintjob is not very detailled and it doesn't look good from close distance. And second, the bust is too light because its partially hollow, which makes it seem cheap in comparison to the Legendary Scale Busts that are made of solid Polystone.

Anyway, since I ran out of room to display my other collectibles, I stopped collecting Life-size Busts and sold it to a fellow collector from Spain. :)

Now that I see how the Green Goblin turned out, I don't regret it. Not the best work of Andy Bergholtz... (or maybe I just don't like the style)

I was so excited about his piece when I saw the production pics and video. Then I saw the final product and for some reason felt disappointed. Goblin is by far my favorite. By far. I think it's because he just looks to real. I like my goblin looking like he has a weird freakish mask on and when I look at him I like thinking that there's a guy in there who's completely out of his mind. That mask looks to much like a face. Pass.

I've already pre-ordered mine, I can't wait to get it. Shame the release date was pushed back, but it happens.

Still no in hand pics of this bust. Don't want to own this but can't wait to see what it looks like in some of you guys collection.

Pics by Michael Crawford
https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2011/sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_bottom.htm

sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_19.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_20.jpg

Damn those pics....:drool

If the eyes had been lenses it would have hit this out of the park. If the final looks like this when it ships I will be stoked.

Back