Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not even remotely Green Goblin. I like statues to look like the characters not interpretations of the characters.

Then keep on hugging bowen's nuts and get the hell out of here.

Incredible GG bust.

Andy did a fantastic job on this, the sculpt is top notch, the ligthing in the photos let's it down.

Amazing job by Andy, but I just can't see myself getting this still. A little too 'much' for me. I can take staring at my Venom's ugly 'mug' every day. But this? Looks great, but this might be where I draw the line. Scores a little too high on the 'creep-o-meter' for my liking. I get enough blank stares with my collection as is. :rotfl

Then keep on hugging bowen's nuts and get the hell out of here.

Incredible GG bust.

wow so you insult because others don't think like you? you know what they call those kinds of people, right?

and its funny because you like to hang out on bowen forums using other nick names asking him to make statues.

by the way, I think the sculpt is amazing. I just don't like the art direction of the piece.

Amazing job by Andy, but I just can't see myself getting this still. A little too 'much' for me. I can take staring at my Venom's ugly 'mug' every day. But this? Looks great, but this might be where I draw the line. Scores a little too high on the 'creep-o-meter' for my liking. I get enough blank stares with my collection as is. :rotfl

LOL...but that is exactly why it's a MUST. Sure I'm going to be freaked to be in the room by myself with it, but what a FANTASTIC representation of just how out there GG is. Plus if you get enough of the kick ass hero's you can feel safer :wink1:

Needless to say I will place my man chair closest to Thor, Wolverine and Cap when I get him :viking

LOL...but that is exactly why it's a MUST. Sure I'm going to be freaked to be in the room by myself with it, but what a FANTASTIC representation of just how out there GG is. Plus if you get enough of the kick ass hero's you can feel safer :wink1:

Needless to say I will place my man chair closest to Thor, Wolverine and Cap when I get him :viking

:goodpost:

You actually bring up some good points. I'll definitely give you that. :lecture

Doesn't happen often :dunno
:wave.

Well, I'll be the first to give you credit. :lol I'm not like some who ride the 'you're always wrong, I'm always right' wagon. :1-1:

*turns around*

*turns back around with eyes black as night and horns growing from head*

But if I end up buying this thing and going broke, I will take back every nice thing I have said about you, including this post, which will be a distant memory....:devil

Friends? :hi5:

Well, I'll be the first to give you credit. :lol I'm not like some who ride the 'you're always wrong, I'm always right' wagon. :1-1:

*turns around*

*turns back around with eyes black as night and horns growing from head*

But if I end up buying this thing and going broke, I will take back every nice thing I have said about you, including this post, which will be a distant memory....:devil

Friends? :hi5:

:rotfl

Def friends :1-1:

And as such I feel it's only right to assure you that if you get this bad boy and go the 1:1 route it's a short cut to brokesville. :dunno amazing collection but def lack of extra income. So be extra weary :)

you know you want it Chap, creepy=awesome.

I'm still on the fence with this one though.
I want it, but I want to see what else SS comes
out with for the rest of this month first.

you know you want it Chap, creepy=awesome.

I'm still on the fence with this one though.
I want it, but I want to see what else SS comes
out with for the rest of this month first.

:lol. I don't know. This one is going to take some convincing. I like your plan though. Wait for the SDCC 'dust' to settle and see what we got on the 'table.'

:lol. I don't know. This one is going to take some convincing. I like your plan though. Wait for the SDCC 'dust' to settle and see what we got on the 'table.'

I also think I would rather get the Warmachine 1:1 first so we'll see. At least SS made it really easy for me
on the new Ironman 1:1, I'm not a big fan of that bust. I'll stick to the movie version.

I rarely post in the Mahvel section and I love this bust. Andy knocked it out of the park!!! I am even contemplating ordering it. :(

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Back