Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy B should sculpt more period :yess:

128971941659058893.jpg

A great sculpt, but a little over the top. It looks a lot more like a real face, or such elaborate movie make up that I find it difficult to believe that any Super Villain would bother to take the time to apply it on a routine basis. If it isn't movie make up, and it is supposed to be his face, he can't change back into Norman Osbourne, which changes the character considerably. This sculpt is so real looking it just doesn't make sense as being the Green Goblin character. Fail.

A great sculpt, but a little over the top. It looks a lot more like a real face, or such elaborate movie make up that I find it difficult to believe that any Super Villain would bother to take the time to apply it on a routine basis. If it isn't movie make up, and it is supposed to be his face, he can't change back into Norman Osbourne, which changes the character considerably. This sculpt is so real looking it just doesn't make sense as being the Green Goblin character. Fail.

Maybe he is using a silicone mask instead of make up:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVupwKiqo_0"]‪House of Masks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

People now a days have no imagination

post fail :lecture

:dunno

Back