Green barit new pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here's some pics...need to upgrade my camera. I love this piece...the uniform is top-notch, almost every detail is accounted for. the LBE(harness/belt) is amazing and the "butt-pack" is perfect. a few gripes i have is that the shirt is a little small for the "big-body" frame but you can really only tell it is a little small in the shoulders on his back...not too bad but too small none-the-less. you will have to use a hair dryer to get the beret to fit. I also didn't really like the way you have to put the pouches and canteen on the belt, the clips seems to come out too easy. small gripes for me. the paint is a little thick but well within the usual 1/6 paint application quality. you can still see wrinkles, etc., though. the M-16 has great detail. the strap works just like the real thing as far as how you loosen and tighten it. my magazine on the M-16 is not loose at all but fits tight. well, enough of my blabbing here's some pics(yes i know i need to take a lint brush to the beret):

Last edited:
Well, the HS looks a bit wierd, but I guess it's the usual thick paint apps by SST...
Other than that it looks like a fine figure.
Thanks for the pics!

Re: Green beret new pics.

rabidwolverine21 said:
has anyone seen these and the differences between the proto and the final
jwgb12af3.jpg

[/QUOTE]
looks like he's crying :rotfl

Back