• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great Texas G.I. Joe Show Exclusive AT "High Mountain Rescue" Uniform Set For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Great Texas G.I. Joe Show Exclusive AT "High Mountain Rescue" Uniform Set For Sale

Gents,

The Dallas / Fort Worth G.I. Joe Collectors' Club is currently offering our exclusive Great Texas G.I. Joe Show VI " High Mountain Rescue" Adventure Team era style Helicopter Pilot uniform set for sale. The set includes a Scramble Pilot style flight-suit in yellow, fighter pilot style helmet in red (with “G.I. Joe” stenciled in black on the front of the helmet) with black helmet mic, short black boots, black pistol shoulder holster, and .45 pistol. The set also contains one AT sticker and one 1/6th scale Dallas / Fort Worth G.I. Joe Collectors' Club patch. The set is packaged ala the style of the Backyard Patrol sets, but with AT style artwork on the cardboard topper. This exclusive set is limited to only 100 sets and was available at the DFW Club Booth for $45 a set. We have a few left over and wanted to see if anyone on the board might be interested as well.

We will accept only checks and money orders at this time as payment.

Total cost is $45.00 per set plus shipping and insurance.

Postal costs within the United States shipping is a follows;

1 set- $7.50 insured USPS Priority Mail
2 sets - $13.00 insured USPS Priority Mail
3 sets - 13.50 insured USPS Priority Mail

For postal costs outside of the United States please Email Bob Welch at: [email protected]

To order
please send your check or money order (with the # of sets you want) to:

Dallas Fort Worth G.I. Joe Collector’s Club (make out your payment to this name)
Attn: Bob Welch
405 Sheffield
Wylie, Texas 75098

Please check out all of the pictures here: https://dfwjoe.com/Club Exclusive.htm

The figure and the helicopter are not part of the set.

Back