Great Pumpkin Carving Contest '06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True!!! I want that Alien one!! i hope i get so i can rub it in your face!!!

Well, if thats the case, I hope you break it!

finger.gif

ditto. with skills like these, Kookie needs to be working at Sideshow and not just entering their contests.

Thanks Anton, that was a very nice compliment!!!

I would love to work at Sideshow, however, I live in Massachusetts which would be one heck of a commute :D

Hopefully some day they will open an office in the Northeast.

Godfather: A runt of a pumpkin was sacrificed for the good of the larger pumpkin (hands, tie, collar flaps, etc...)

I'm in the process of thinking about this years design :winkpumpk

This is the reason why I'm not even gonna try to enter this contest. :)

So it is not just based on skill in carving.

The entrant with the most creative/unique and inspired Pumpkin Carving (as decided by the Sideshow staff) will be their choice of one (1) of the following, SOLD OUT, un-numbered Life-Size Bust counter samples

A bevy of Runner-up Prizes will be awarded as well - and don't worry if your carving is not 'perfect.' The Sideshow Collectibles Web Team will not be judging Runner-ups solely on skill!

True!!! I want that Alien one!! i hope i get so i can rub it in your face!!!

Did you sumbit a pumpkin photo?

I've only seen five of your pictures in the collectors gallery. I wonder what they'll give away in that section? :monkey5

Right. I believe it was done by Kookie.

nothing like a sideshow advertisement to seal your first place finish. :lol this is excellent conceptual artwork though.

some of the people that entered are definitely artists. regular pumpkin carvers don't stand a chance.

So it is not just based on skill in carving.

The entrant with the most creative/unique and inspired Pumpkin Carving (as decided by the Sideshow staff) will be their choice of one (1) of the following, SOLD OUT, un-numbered Life-Size Bust counter samples

A bevy of Runner-up Prizes will be awarded as well - and don't worry if your carving is not 'perfect.' The Sideshow Collectibles Web Team will not be judging Runner-ups solely on skill!

Well, maybe I will try then. I can get the prize for the worst one. :D

Got a pumpkin today, now im staring at it trying to think of a good design and failing.

I thought about carving the Spooktacular Card you have to have with it but I don't think I could get the small letters very well.

I was just going through this year's entries and there's some impressive stuff there, but that Daredevil one is seriously sick! I'm loving the classic by day modern by night thing. :monkey5

I was just going through this year's entries and there's some impressive stuff there, but that Daredevil one is seriously sick! I'm loving the classic by day modern by night thing. :monkey5

Your looking at last years submissions. The 2007 gallery is up but it only has 1 picture so far.

Back