Great DC 1:6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, but online etiquette's not a new concept. Most seem able to grasp it. Sure anyone has the right to be "tough, rude, blune and overly critical," but the rest of us have a right to tell that person he's behaving like a d_ck.

Community's are like that, even online ones.

It's interesting to see that many people are always stubbornly vindicating themselfes instead of just admitting a mistake like adopting the wrong tone.
(edit: uuh... difficult sentence for me, hope I did it right...)

But back to the actual topic:
IMO good customs (like these) are much more interesting than any mass produced figures. It's a kind of art.

Last edited:
oh God!! your right. How rude of me to treat a grown man like a.........grown man. Its CLEARLY OBVIOUS that the correct thing to do was treat this adult with kid gloves & give unconditional praise in the same manner a parent loves & praises every scrap of wack crap their children make in craft class. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

But all kidding aside I was not aware that this was a forum member's personal work. I was under the impression that he was simply posting a link to a site that sells 1/6 figs. Now......with that said, I still think the work is very home made looking & I stand by my original statment.

Why? Because I respect the artist enough to offer up my honest opinion. Can I ask a question? Is that what you guys do.....you know post your thought, works, or feelings all under the unspoken pretense of fishing for emotional reassurance & support?

Dude, I'm a grown ass man who engages others in an adult respectful way. Hand holding & rocking you on my lap in a rocking chair is simply not in my mental profile.

you disgust me. :monkey4

Maybe, but online etiquette's not a new concept. Most seem able to grasp it. Sure anyone has the right to be "tough, rude, blune and overly critical," but the rest of us have a right to tell that person he's behaving like a d_ck.

Community's are like that, even online ones.

Bottom line is this...if you post pics of your work on line you better develop a thick skin....period You can go around and tell people they are acting like d_cks all you want people are still going to make tough comments. That's life.

I guess we agree to disagree.

Last edited:
S_Bennet is right in my opinion. I respect many people on this board and I praise good work. If I see a concern, especially if asked, I post. Maybe online is sometimes misinterpreted, but often what I find is people will put things online that they would never have the balls to say to your face. We are a community. If I post, "Hey, what do you think of my work?" then I'm inviting opinions. If I walk in to a room, I'm not inviting everyones verbal opinion of what I am wearing, what my hair style is, or how I shave my beard. Now if I ask, "Hey what do you think?" then that's different.

I realize some folks because of their upbringing really don't know how to be tactfull. Others have personality disorders that don't allow them to filter like the healthy human brain does. I think many are just pansies who have no real power, and find some type of high over posting on sites. This just tells me they have other issues to deal with, and it's best to just ignore them. The more attention you give, the more of a high they get out of it.

The fact is I appreciate feedback most of the time, but there is a place and time and certainly a way to say it. Likely, I would want supremequeens feedback if I was asking for a review of a figure and I would just have to accept that other times he posts it's like a person hearing radio signals from Mars...miswired brain and can't do anything about it... or it's like a child who just has not grown and still needs time to mature to understand how to better filter.

Bottom line is this...if you post pics of your work on line you better develop a thick skin....period You can go around and tell people they are acting like d_cks all you want people are still going to make tough comments. That's life.

I guess we agree to disagree.[/QUOTE

Arguing that it's wrong to criticise people for criticising other people is pretty lame.

I guess we agree to disagree.[/QUOTE

Arguing that it's wrong to criticise people for criticising other people is pretty lame.

I think it's pretty funny how it's okay for you to make blunt comments or essentially engage in name calling but if anyone else does it they are "acting like a d_ck".

What happen to all that on-line "etiquette"you were spouting about earlier Bennett?? We don't agree on a point, I say let's agree to disagree, and instead of simply letting it go you need to get the last dig huh? Gotta love that hypocrisy....

That's okay Bennett....I can take people being blunt. In the end you were kind enough to make my point for me...folks on this board are going to make blunt comments. You made a blunt comment and my whole world didn't end.

Now why don't we just move on and you go can go back to fixing your customized Phantom Girl "figure".

Last edited:
I couldn't find this site posted on here, but check out these awesome figures. https://www.prophouse2000.com/comicsfigures.html

Great artwork. I just found it searching google this morning.

i've been admiring that site since about 2005. i think all those pieces still hold up very well today. while we have many mind blowingly phenomenal artists & customizers around here, Spenser will always be one of my faves. simply because he's always doing favors for the community. whether it be the jobs he takes on, pricing, offerings, ect. he's always going above and beyond. thanks you Spenser!

Back