Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V *Trailer Coming November 2nd*

Anyone buying this for next gen that already owns it for previous gen?

Re: GTA V *Trailer Coming November 2nd*

Anyone buying this for next gen that already owns it for previous gen?

I am. I stopped playing after 8-10 hours on PS3 because I was occupied with work when the game first came out. I do remember having a hard time seeing the HUD on my 32" TV because it was too small, maybe that led to me to quit playing as well. I have the PS4 version pre-ordered and I'm dying to finally beat the campaign for the first time.

I love the fact there is FPS mode, and I can transfer my character over from PS3 that has 30+ million bucks :peace

That's... going to be awesome. It's going to make taking people out with the fighter jet even easier.

Gives it too much of a different look and feel, making it a different game. GTA was never meant to be FP, but for those who prefer this...enjoy.

I think its awesome. They could have played it easy with a higher res more detailed transfer but to add a full 1st person is pretty fantastic. No ones mentioned the hookers yet or is it to early ? :p

Gives it too much of a different look and feel, making it a different game. GTA was never meant to be FP, but for those who prefer this...enjoy.

I think it will only be worthwhile in vehicles since FP outside of them, kills any kinda prereferral vision and will make you an easy target.

I think it will only be worthwhile in vehicles since FP outside of them, kills any kinda prereferral vision and will make you an easy target.
True. Definitely will be great for aerial vehicles. Looks like my Xbox is breaking down. Won't play games and keeps freezing up constantly.:gah: Hopefully I'll be able to make the switch to the One soon. Just waiting to get a few more funds. Collecting too many 1/6 figures has sure set me back.:slap

Holy Santa Claus Sheeeet. Amazing that it will be in 1st person. Looks fkn awesome. Can't wait
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Back