Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

GTA V does have some Boring Bits .. my opinion is that some things are just thrown in there to extend the time of The Game .. with more people and Traffic could make it more interesting .. i will buy it again .. rumor has it that it's gonna be released on October (disastrous month for the wallet for gaming releases)

Will get again for the improvements and the open world aspect. (hopefully some major DLC like lost and damned in the future.)

Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

Rockstar Games said:
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Stay tuned for a brand new trailer coming at 9am Eastern today.

If last gen's version was any indication of how the next gen will be, you can count on R* ruining the online experience by making missions have retardedly low payouts, and patching **** that doesn't need to be patched.

:gah Janurary for PC version :gah

greedy Rockstar taking fat checks from Sony and Microsoft
Don't worry I can wait because I'm not buying some low end PC to play an inferior version just so I can 'share' or 'like' what others do or what I do

I think it looks quality. Really cant wait for this as I barely scratched the surface on the 360 version. Some great games coming this November. Im actually glad batman has been delayed now.

Word has it that it won't be in 60fps, really hope that's not true. For once I'd love to play a 60pfs GTA game on home consoles.

Word has it that it won't be in 60fps, really hope that's not true. For once I'd love to play a 60pfs GTA game on home consoles.

This was expected(by me anyway) the PS4 and XB1 can't really handle 60, I'm not sure if they are just locked to 30 or if thats all they can achieve, either way 60fps is a no go on consoles

This was expected(by me anyway) the PS4 and XB1 can't really handle 60, I'm not sure if they are just locked to 30 or if thats all they can achieve, either way 60fps is a no go on consoles

You mean with GTAV or all games in general?

Good news that it'll be at 1080p resolution and not 900p like a few other games :pow.

'next gen' indeed........ you would think by now that 1080p would be standard across most media platforms like TV and Games.....

Back