Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

did you install the 2nd disc as well? Apparently that causes problems. Only install the first disc.

I thought the first disk was the install disk and disk two was the actual game... Am I misinterpreting? I didn't save disk two to the USB, just put it in to launch the game... Is that incorrect?

Damn. I actually felt a bit depressed once I got to the end of that :(

That is pretty much how it is. If you are not on a mission/race, you are going to die.

I mostly do the solo online as most of my buddies are off elsewhere. I jumped onto the regular online once last night and was instantly killed and my car stolen. So i respawned tracked them down in my car and sticky bombed it. Back to solo!

Well, that's annoying that they quietly removed the hidden packages from the game. I had only picked up one before and drowned trying to get the second one before realizing that I could acquire scuba gear at a later point. Last night, I was looking for submarine parts and thought I'd go grab that package since I was in the area. I searched for over 20 minutes, checked my stats and saw there was no reference to how many packages I collected, then I finally checked the Internet where I learned that other people had the same problem. Guess they were eliminated due to the exploit.

I thought the first disk was the install disk and disk two was the actual game... Am I misinterpreting? I didn't save disk two to the USB, just put it in to launch the game... Is that incorrect?

No, thats the correct way. Apparently it is possible to install the 2nd disc as well, and some people had a lot of errors from doing that.

We should just a group together, make a crew of Sideshow Freaks and join up to get the most bang for our buck in the missions. Anyone up to the task? I already started a second crew and I don't really wish to leave it, but if someone else makes a SS one I'd be down to join and team up with you guys.

So anyone got the full list of DLC Weapons yet?

As I walk into Ammu*Nation, on the right hand side wall, there seems to be a whole lot of vacant spots for weaponry.

So far I have seen and obtained the Advanced Rifle but then there is:

Bullpup Shotgun

Pistol .50

Hammer

Also there are other slots to fill in, what are they?

I only bought the Standard Edition not the Special / Collectors Edition.

And the games says the weapons will be available for DLC.

Tried once but the game says nothing to DL at this time... Hopefully soon!

So anyone got the full list of DLC Weapons yet?

As I walk into Ammu*Nation, on the right hand side wall, there seems to be a whole lot of vacant spots for weaponry.

So far I have seen and obtained the Advanced Rifle but then there is:

Bullpup Shotgun

Pistol .50

Hammer

Also there are other slots to fill in, what are they?

I only bought the Standard Edition not the Special / Collectors Edition.

And the games says the weapons will be available for DLC.

Tried once but the game says nothing to DL at this time... Hopefully soon!

they are to be added in the future

I tried online last night. It seemed to run smoothly but I heard a lot of static and unintelligible voices, presumably from headsets. I really don't know what I'm doing or what to expect in the world of online gaming. I just completed 2 missions that seemed to be required before I could explore then I wandered for a few minutes far away from everyone else because I heard people are generally in a kill frenzy. I think I'm supposed to use the ATMs to deposit cash, but I didn't know how to find them. I'm such a complete noob now.

I tried online last night. It seemed to run smoothly but I heard a lot of static and unintelligible voices, presumably from headsets. I really don't know what I'm doing or what to expect in the world of online gaming. I just completed 2 missions that seemed to be required before I could explore then I wandered for a few minutes far away from everyone else because I heard people are generally in a kill frenzy. I think I'm supposed to use the ATMs to deposit cash, but I didn't know how to find them. I'm such a complete noob now.

Use your phone. You can deposit from anywhere. It's quicker.

But if you WANT to use the atm hold the select button (or whatever it is on ps) and use the quick gps and select atm, and it will take you to the closest one.

Join my crew. Look me up on Rock* social Club. Send me a friend request.

MiKe_EcKo–7

im on ps3 by the way

Dang is anyone else having PSN issues?

When I try to join a game with people I've played with before I get timed out alot, but joining a world with savage trigger happy strangers is no problem. Love online, but getting nowhere in it. I wish online were cross system compatible, most everyone I know are playing on 360.

I stopped playing GTAV last week after the torture mission due to work and stuff and for some strange reason I'm not compelled to get back to the game. I do want to know how the story ends but damn I end up playing other games instead. I don't hate GTAV or anything. The heck is wrong with me? :lol

Back