Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Nice amount of swag but meh .....no more collectors editions.

All games dates, its the nature of the industry. You end up stuck with some ancient thing no one wants. I either end up eventually giving away or selling collectors edition stuff cheap on ebay.

GTA_V_PS3_Bundle_13709173121399.jpg
GTA_V_PS3_Bundle_13709173117949.jpg

Sony revealed at E3 that they'll be bundling Grand Theft Auto V with the PS3. This bundle will be launching alongside the game itself this September.

The GTA V PS3 bundle includes a 500GB PlayStation 3, a Blu-ray copy of Grand Theft Auto V and a 30-day PlayStation Plus trial membership. This package is priced at $299.99.

Sony and Rockstar also collaborated on a Grand Theft Auto V Pulse - Elite Edition headset. This headset, priced at $179.99, is green and black with the GTA V logo on each headphone. A custom audio mode can be downloaded for free to enhance the explosions, car crashes and other key sounds in GTA V.

https://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-V-PS3-Bundle-Custom-Headset-Revealed-56590.html

Man they really can go home with them screenshots. The first I saw them, I said to me: That can only come out on the new PS. Then I saw the vids and understand why they throw it out for the old PS3. That rendered crap doesn't stand a chance on the PS3.

Lucky you if it will look like that on PC.

Anyone remember the first GTA game ? Top down view and all. I used to play that a fair bit, along with Carmageddon.
Running over hapless peds, ' Argh great days'.

Carmageddon_box.jpg

ha ha I loved Carmageddon.

I was very annoyed when GTA changed from a top down view. How dare they ! :D :D

So there's rumors now that this is coming to next gen by holidays. If true i'm waiting.

So there's rumors now that this is coming to next gen by holidays. If true i'm waiting.

I might wait too. I was bummed when there wasn't any announcement for this coming to next gen at E3.

Damn, if true that will be a tough choice. I'll probably double dip if it's a split release date. :lol

I might wait too. I was bummed when there wasn't any announcement for this coming to next gen at E3.

R* avoids E3. They're the hipsters of the gaming world. :lol

I'd wait for next gen as well... that would be awesome.

If it doesn't get announced before release, I'll just go for the PS3 version.

Damn, if true that will be a tough choice. I'll probably double dip if it's a split release date. :lol

R* avoids E3. They're the hipsters of the gaming world. :lol

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. They probably don't bother because they sell mountains of games without spending all that money at E3.

If it does come for next gen, the graphics will just be slightly better for the port. It's not likely it will be truly next gen. I will only wait cause i don't own a current gen system at the moment.

If it does come for next gen, the graphics will just be slightly better for the port. It's not likely it will be truly next gen. I will only wait cause i don't own a current gen system at the moment.

That's true, but it could also have faster load times, better frame rate and draw distance. Stuff like that. Rockstar doesn't half-a$$ anything, so a next gen version should be worth the wait.

I'm not going to wait if it does get released for next gen. I'm perfectly fine with playing on PS3. I regretted not getting the special edition for The Last of Us. I'm not making the same mistake for GTA.

Now Watch Dogs, I can wait until it gets released for PS4. :D

I just hope this does come out in September. I saw an article, they said they heard rumours and saw preorder dates change to right after Christmas. Dought it's true though.

I pre ordered it for ps3 but knew it would be on ps4 before long. So I'm going to wait till closer to August and then have them switch over my order. No need for it to be on ps3 when I can have a new game for my ps4.

Well they done this with hitman blood money.
I was made on the original Xbox console which i bought.
And then it came out on the 360 just polished and crisped up.
But i am not buying GTA for the older console as i want is for the PS4.

Back