Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V

Yeah... I'm going to be heart broken if the PC doesn't get a same day release.

I was going to build a new PC for this game. :lol

For me no.4 was head and shoulders above the rest of the series.
Hoping 5 continues along that vein....

Was really hoping they'd try a new location but Sleeping Dogs more than satisfied my 'I want GTA Asia!!' needs so I'm just ready to play the real thing again now.

But Rockstar's last 2 releases were May!:lol Honestly, though, I hope you're right, a month earlier is better for everyone!

Good this gives plenty of time for me to upgrade my PC since the PC version will probably release a few weeks or months after the console releases.

Chick cops and quads.
A6ch43tCQAAYSh4-1-610x813.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V is Coming Spring 2013

actual_1351545051.jpg

Rockstar Games said:
Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html

Back