Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Ordered it online and it was sold out, so decided to check at a local game store, they listed it as in-stock but it didn't say "5 in-stock" just in-stock, so i waited as usually if there's low stock they'd give a number. So checked again a little ago and it's sold out :(

I have no interest in this but I do love the travel posters for Firefly and thought the one for GTA V was pretty cool.

41kxsAz8heL.jpg

The poster that I ordered has already sold out on Amazon. That was fast.

how do i play multiplayer , do i have to get to a point in the campaign?

Yo Plis, how are you liking the game so far? Any faults?

I've decided to put my purchase of GTAV on hold as this month I'm in the middle of an important business deal and I can't be overly indulged in games as much as I want to.

I am however, currently playing The Lost and the Dammed and The Ballad of Gay Tony as I've never finished both of them before to quell my GTA needs.

Wait a sec, my life story sounds pathetic! Oh well. :lol

I'm enjoying it a lot, I'm about to do my first heist. Graphics are perfect, although not on the same level as TLOU but that's understandable given the size of the map.

I love that you can finally customize your weapons this time around.

Is it worth it to upgrade to the Collectors Edition instead of just getting the regular version. I don't care about hats and novelty items that are not going to be used, but I'm worried that the digital content included in the Collectors Edition wont be available for purchase in the store. Is this the case? Will the digital content only ever be available on that Collectors Edition?

Really hope they release it somewhere down the line on the new consoles. Even as a part of a gta bundle. Xbox using 2 discs sucks.

Is it worth it to upgrade to the Collectors Edition instead of just getting the regular version. I don't care about hats and novelty items that are not going to be used, but I'm worried that the digital content included in the Collectors Edition wont be available for purchase in the store. Is this the case? Will the digital content only ever be available on that Collectors Edition?

The DLCs are always available online after a short time. Unless it's exclusive in-hame items or characters - those are typically exclusive to the LE bundles. Personally, I'm getting the regular edition.

Installing now on no sleep. (worked all night eff it waited so long for this!)

Los Santos baby!

The game arrived first thing this morning but due to being busy I will not get a chance to play it until Friday night. :gah:

I did see my brother playing it earlier on and it looked great. Roll on Friday.

Does anybody know where the hell the blimp is?

I call for it but I can never find it when they said that they'll send it to my nearest drop off point

Does anybody know where the hell the blimp is?

I call for it but I can never find it when they said that they'll send it to my nearest drop off point

I seen my brother do that and it was in the airport buddy.

Someone got mugged and beaten after buying the game at Midnight in London. Talk about life imitating art.

I read that shells earlier today but I think the full story is coming out that he was also mugged of his phone, wallet and watch.

Still terrible news either way.

Back