Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

For a game that was developed with the consoles in mind, I wouldn't say that a PC edition is "the way it's meant to be played".

As much as I am a PC gamer, some games are just better to sit back and play on the big tv, nice controller in hand, relax.

I'll play shooters, MMO, Strategy, certain 3rd person games on the PC, but many games are just better on console. Even if you have to take a slight graphics and resolution hit.

ie, I'm having fun playing thru all the LEGO style games right now - LOTR, Harry Potter, Batman etc.
I could play on PC, but do I want to play that style of game sitting in my chair with a mouse in my hand? Not really.

What is GTA V?

drriibvims8d.gif

This comes out tommorow? I think I have a paid receipt for gamestop from a year and a half ago somewhere in the house. It's gonna be cool playing this without having any idea what to expect, I completely forgot about this.

I've made my plate just in case, but surely you could pick anything, regardless of it being unique or not, since this only affects single player?

No, it's for the online as well. This is on the APP description:

You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!

Yeah that sucks!! I don't use apple products or itunes , so WTF no android app yet?

So does that mean all the names will be taken?

I liked the last one. My point is usually when IGN does their "ZOOO MY GOD! BEST GAME EVER" routine, I enjoy the game without question.

I liked it too, but perfect score worthy and without issues on release it was not.

Besides, did anyone think IGN was going to rate this any way other than how they have? It's IGN. They've never met a triple A title they couldn't over-hype. :lol

Very interesting. I wonder if installing Disc 1 to HD and Disc 2 to USB would work.

I suspect that may be worse, depending how fast or not the 360 can read the USB compared to its own HDD?

I dunno but makes me wonder

Have not heard of the PS3 version. Only got 360 since got GTA IV on 360 too

Back